You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 11:59:33 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dominant F / submissive M - various settings [ M/F, MUL ]  (Read 467 times)

Offline HemingwayTopic starter

Dominant F / submissive M - various settings [ M/F, MUL ]
« on: December 23, 2011, 05:14:41 PM »
Hello, and welcome to my thread! In this thread, I am specifically looking for a story involving a dominant female and a, relatively speaking, submissive male. It doesn't necessarily have to be bondage-related, and in fact, in most cases, I would prefer if it were not.

Warcraft: I don't have any specific ideas for this, only vague idea outlines and a few pairings I'd be interested in. Specifically, a female orc paired with a male blood elf, or a draenei/night elf female paired with a worgen male. I am open to other suggestions, though, but I tend to prefer the more exotic races.

Dragon Age: Here I would like a pairing involving Hawke and Isabela. I think that nicely sums up the basics of what I want. Details beyond that will need working out. Added: I can't believe I forgot this, but Morrigan would also be an option, instead of Isabela.

Star Wars: A Sith lady in disguise enlists the aid of a smuggler. The trip is a long one, and he is, after all, quite dashing, so she decides she wants to have him, and won't take no for an answer. A dangerous situation for him, but then again, dangerous is precisely how he likes it.

Original high fantasy / historical fantasy: I've tried to get games based around a plot of royal intrigue before, without it ever truly succeeding. What I'm looking for is something involving an older, strong and dominant Queen or similar seducing the son of a rival noble family for her own gain. I'd love to include some darker themes here, assassinations and so on. A female knight paired with a nobleman or something similar would also work quite well.

You may also feel free to suggest your own, as I'm open to far more than I could possibly fit in here. A Lovecraftian or Hyborian adventure? A Caribbean pirate story? Post-apocalyptic? You get the idea. If any of this sounds interesting, do message me!
« Last Edit: December 25, 2011, 02:41:39 PM by Hemingway »

Offline HemingwayTopic starter

Re: Dominant F / submissive M - various settings [ M/F, MUL ]
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2011, 02:38:45 PM »
The following has changed: No longer looking for a Worgen/Draenei story ( still open to other Warcraft-related stories ), and more importantly, I am no longer mainly looking to play the male role, but would in fact prefer to play the female role. In particular the role of Isabela.