You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 04:58:36 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Lesy's curious [F looking for M or F]  (Read 376 times)

Offline LesonacTopic starter

Lesy's curious [F looking for M or F]
« on: December 23, 2011, 02:30:46 AM »
Hello there! Name's Lesonac<3

I'm new to this requesting thing so please bare with me okay? If you like any of these cheesy ideas of mine, please PM me. Do not post in the thread <3

I'm looking for some one to play the dominant role in most of these ideas. Your character should be male, but  your actual gender doesn't matter. As for the timing, I'm not as active as I'd like to be, so a post every day to a month is fine with me and semi-literate to literate is preferred. Give me a sentence and you'll get one in return which is not win for either of us. I'm not a grammar Nazi, but try to be a grammar correct as you can alright? So.....On to the Ons/ offs right?

Ons:
Nonconsensual
Dominance
abuse
pregnancy
"Marking" [as in bite marks]
anything not on my offs list

Offs:
Anything that belongs in the toilet
Death
lost limbs, mutilation of any kind
Ill add more if I see fit.

As for Ideas:

My private Secretary:[M/F]

You are the boss of a company that just got started a couple of months ago. Cocky and arrogant you made a bold claim to me one day[details can be discussed] that your company would surpass mine, which has been running successfully for the past seven years. Being the cold ruthless bitch that I am, I prove you wrong however, by not only taking your company from right underneath your feet, but by also making sure your never able to start another company again. Years pass, and through some way, you manage to take over my company without me knowing it. Instead of ruining me like I did to you all those years ago, you hire me as your personal secretary to do as you please. This doesn't mean I wont go down without a fight. [the rest is up to where we go with the role play]
<----- Taken

The call of the wild:[M/F]

I know this is cliche but everyone's gotta have one of these right? ;D
You don't have to be a werewolf, but you do need to be a ware ....Something.
The Alpha: The one that's in charge of the pack and its needs. This male is the most aggressive of the pack and the most brutal.
The Omega: The lowest of the pack. This female is known as the "whipping boy". When the Alpha has no females of higher breeding  to vent his anger or "frustrations" on, he turns to the Omega, and takes it out on her. Because she is the lowest in the entire pack, the Alpha's "attentions" are far worse then they would be on any other member of the pack. After the Alpha's latest fit, the Omega has decided she's had enough and fights back. This would have the Alpha intrigued to the point of where he decides its been too long since he's had a real challenge. Perhaps its time to mate? I'm open to rearranging this little story around if you have any ideas.

Ill add more Ideas as I come up with them. Thanks for reading!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2011, 09:14:39 PM by Lesonac »