Fantastical Adventures! (M seeking F)

Started by Krypsus, December 21, 2011, 11:39:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krypsus

If you enjoy fantasy, I may be the partner for you!

I have been meaning to get into role playing for a while now. I use to role play a bit on in a chat room and I loved it, but I became busy with school and kind of forgot about it. Now that I have found this place I can finally get into it.

Fantasy role playing is my favorite type but I am up for just about anything. I grew up with Lord of the Rings and have read books from many other series. If there is any type of fantasy RP anyone wants to try, hit me up!

For most role plays, I would prefer to be the male and have you be the female. In certain situations I may consider switching this around, but for the most part, that is how I like it. There is always a first time for anything!

I suppose a list of topic would be helpful...

Fantasy!
-knight x princess
-young thief x high born noble
-skilled wizard x novice apprentice

Real world situations
-two people stuck in an elevator (always been a fantasy :P)
-two hikers meet on the trail (this one sound really fun to me!)

Post apocalyptic
-zombie outbreak, two survivors help each other out
-fallout/mad max/waterworld (nothing biased off the movies/games, just that type of scenario)

many more to come!

Krypsus

Specific Plot lines

Enemies for life?

The human kingdom has always been at war with the elves of the forest. Small skirmishes happen often. The elves do not have the power to directly attack the kingdom, and the humans cannot march large armies into the elves homeland with out being torn apart by the elves hit and run tactics. Somewhere near the border of these two nations, a human warrior and elven scout encounter each other at night. Will they keep true to their hatred of each other and fight, or will they try to break the boundaries between the two races and forge some sort of alliance?