You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 10:43:28 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking a sick bastard  (Read 1072 times)

Offline AstrofigTopic starter

Seeking a sick bastard
« on: December 21, 2011, 01:01:24 PM »
He comes from a rich and powerful family, one whose blood is bluer than the sky. They have more money than God and could own the country if they so desired. As it happens, he is the heir to all this lavish luxury--but there is a catch. He himself must produce an heir before he receives a single red cent of his family's fortune. So he starts looking. His prestigious private academy has its usual selection of beauties, bottle-blondes with rhinoplasties, breast implants by sixth grade, all the best that money can buy.

But he doesn't want those; no, they're too easy. Any of the made-up sluts would fuck him in the janitor's closet just to say they had. No, he wants the shy brainy girl, the librarian's assistant. Short-clipped hair, cold eyes, no apparent interest in the men. She dresses conservatively, doesn't flirt, casts longing glances at the girls in the gym changing rooms. He wants to show her what she's missing--he'll force her to carry his heir, and like it.

He'll bide his time to get her alone, then corner her, force her against the wall or over on her back. And he plans to keep doing it until she starts showing. If she even thinks about telling anyone, or getting an abortion, he's going to out her to the whole entire school, and even to her parents--who would be quick to disown her. He'll torment her with his constant presence--waiting for her in thr doorways after class lets out, threatening notes in her locker or messages on her phone's voicemail. Maybe sneak up behind her in the hallways to rub his erection on her ass and molest her through her clothes. Eventually she'll become a sex slave of sorts to him, and may even come to like it.

And when she delivers? Well, then the whole fun process can start over again!

I would be the girl. Message me if you're twisted enough to love this.

Offline Sweet Vixen

Re: Seeking a sick bastard
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2011, 02:19:21 AM »
I think I could do this...are you still looking?

Offline mightymick

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2011, 06:32:07 PM »
I sent you a PM if you are still interested in this.

Offline Sweet Vixen

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2011, 11:37:56 PM »
I don't seem to have received your message...I am still interested though

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2013, 01:45:09 AM »
Still looking for a monster with a human's face....

Offline renrac

« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 06:54:33 AM »
Id be interested in giving this a shot. Send me a message if you want to give it a shot.

Offline Ashleebabe

« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2013, 11:11:16 PM »
Psst... Loki is one of those me. Wish I could play him for you

« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2013, 11:19:33 PM »
OMG you totally could, love! Would you want to?!? :o

Offline Ashleebabe

« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2013, 11:44:36 PM »
I can try for you and you only. Maybe we can work on our other BDB game as well