Christmas Roleplay Ideas (Male looking for Female)

Started by Trickster132, December 19, 2011, 11:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trickster132

For a list of my RP ideas , click on the link: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=126861.0

But anyway, Since most people are into the holiday spirit, I have some ideas I would like to bring out (currently, I have two, Please add more ideas if necessary)

Key
O-Open
C-Closed
!- Might be closed if PM is sent or a post is posted towards this topic
*-Might be edited for some changes

1. (White Christmas) Every year, Matt Caulfield, a hopeless yet handsome and unlucky pick-up artist would try to pick up a girl to show to his doubtful parents to prove that he finally has a girlfriend before Christmas. But, something bad would happen to him even if he was "this close" to scoring a girl until he meet the "girl of his dreams" named Cristina. However, she has a secret, she is actually an female elf disguised as a human that escaped from the backbreaking work of making toys in Santa's Workshop. Will Matt make his dreams come true or will he screw it up? (C)

2. (12 days of Christmas) It may be a famous Christmas song to most people but for Marshall, a CEO that believes money is everywhere and shouldn't be interrupted by holidays, the 12 days of Christmas doesn't exist. You could say that he is like Ebenezer Scrooge but he passes out at a bar after drinking a lot of shots when he saw people that are excited because Christmas is near. He wakes up in a world where Christmas is everywhere and a bunch of beautiful women are here to help within the period of 12 days. Will he change his attitude about Christmas? (O)

Trickster132

Edit: White Christmas has a possibility of being taken and closed

EDIT (2): White Christmas is now taken and closed