The Legend Of The Avatar (Interest Check)

Started by rachelongaku, December 19, 2011, 11:17:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rachelongaku

Aza was born nineteen years ago, as the granddaughter of the Fire Lord and fifth in line for the throne. However, soon after her birth, they discovered that Aza was the next avatar. The Fire Lord saw opportunity and when he died, Aza's father became the next Fire Lord, making Aza next in line for the throne.

Aza knew her whole life that she was the Avatar and she was trained in firebending at the palace, mastering the skill when she was tweleve years old. Afterwards she traveled the world, mastering Air and Water. Now at nineteen, she only has earth left to master. She's just now arriving in Omashu, where she will learn earthbending. Alongside her, are her best friends that she's met on her travels.

Little does Aza know that the most powerful benders of the four nations are plotting to kidnap the young girl and hold the Princess captive. Their goal? Money.

-----Takes Place Before Aang------

Team Avatar[/u]

The Avatar rachelongaku Aza Saton

The Female Waterbender

The Male Earthbender

The Male Firebender Amethyst Dreams Anlong Shifeng

The Female Firebender

The Male Non-Bender

The Female Airbender

The Kidnappers[/u]

The Female Waterbender

The Male Waterbender

The Female Firebender

The Male Firebender

The Female Earthbender

The Male Airbender

Fill These Out:[/u]

Character Name:
Role: (ex: the kidnapper, male earthbender)
Element:
About Me: (bio and personality)
Character's Ons:
Your Ons:
Character's Offs:
Your Offs:
Appearance: (anime preferred)

My Expectations[/u]

• Literacy: 1+ Paragraph Per Post
  • Frequency: 1+ Post Every Day
  • Manners: Be considerate. Don't make others feel uncomfortable
  • Sexuality: Any and All sexualities are welcomed and encouraged. If you have a strong preference against a sexuality please let that be known and pay attention to other's preferences. Don't make them uncomfortable.
  • Lastly: Have Fun!
Haven't been here in years but I'm in need of a good distraction!

Amethyst Dreams

Hi rachellongaku, I'd be willing to take a shot if you're willing to have me ^-^.  I'd like to take the role of Male Firebender on Team Avatar and here is the character concept I thought of for your approval, though I might adjust it a little as this is a rough idea.

Character Name: Anlong Shifeng
Role: Team Avatar, male firebender
Sexuality: Bi, hetero for the most part
Element: Fire
About Me: Anlong has always been a servant of the royalty of the fire nation, as was his family before him.  Loyalty to the throne has been the main thought, loyalty and guardian ship.  Though Shifeng lacks the experience, the Fire Lord thought it might be fitting to send someone his daughter might be able to relate to on her journey, and, if need be a bodyguard and use his levelheadedness to keep trouble at bay before conflict ensues.  Unknown to most, Anlong Shifeng has trouble keeping his calm in the presence of the royal family, whom he is always keen to impress.  He has taken this newest duty as a personal test to see if he can keep.

Despite this, he considers himself a warrior first and foremost and poet in secret, often because he likes to woo members of nobility, though he has no real aspirations to join the nobility.  Very confident in his fire bending abilities, he often prefers to it as a last option, preferring subterfuge and swordplay, in that order.
Character's Ons:   Perhaps because of the elaborate dress codes he is used to in the fire nation, Anlong finds smooth exposed legs, however innocuous, to be arousing to distraction.  Pretty communicative eyes also has his attention, as are women who are the same height as he is, or even just a bit taller.
My Ons: Ons/Offs
Character's Offs: Whilst Anlong attempts to keep an open mind, his upbringing has left him with a distinct dislike of dirty environments, especially slimy wet ones.  Whilst not a turn off, those who are very short don't capture his attention immediately, though he has nothing against them.
My Offs: Ons/Offs but in a nutshell, staying away from torture and pain is a safe bet, as is toilet play!
                                                                                                    A/A Update (16/4)

rachelongaku

Character Name: Aza Satou
Role: The Avatar
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Element:  All
About Me: Aza was born nineteen years ago, as the granddaughter of the Fire Lord and fifth in line for the throne. However, soon after her birth, they discovered that Aza was the next avatar. The Fire Lord saw opportunity and when he died, Aza's father became the next Fire Lord, making Aza next in line for the throne.
Aza knew her whole life that she was the Avatar and she was trained in firebending at the palace, mastering the skill when she was tweleve years old. Afterwards she traveled the world, mastering Air and Water. Now at nineteen, she only has earth left to master. She's just now arriving in Omashu, where she will learn earthbending. Alongside her, are her best friends that she's met on her travels.
Aza is a very energetic and outgoing girl. She has no sense of direction.
Character's Ons: Romance, Light Bondage, Anal
Your Ons: See my Ons & Offs
Character's Offs: NC, Pain
Your Offs: See my Ons & Offs
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Carlissa

I haven’t seen an Avatar RP in a while. I would like to be the female waterbender, but it may take a little time to get my profile up… Is reserving allowed?
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

rachelongaku

Carlissa

Character Name: Kakarea (Ca-Care-Uh) Tora (Sometimes called Kaka by her friends)
Role: Team Avatar, Female Waterbender
Sexuality: Straight. No Bi or Lesbian interests.
Element: Water
About Me: Born in the Northern Water Tribe, Kakarea was raised in a society where women had limited rights and freedom of speech. Being the daughter of a master waterbender, she was brought up in an upper class household, with strict discipline, over-protective parents, and strong following of tradition. That being said, Kakarea was not only pampered and sheltered to a great extent, but was not allowed to participate in waterbending classes or other activities that were restricted to males only. Being the energetic and mischievous girl that she was however, Kakarea constantly broke the rules bestowed upon her. She would sneak out of the house to play with her friends in activities such as war and waterbending games. Because of her rebellious actions she was scolded every day by her father, but it didn’t stop her from breaking the rules the next day.

While her father always questioned where Kakarea got her unruly personality from, it can all be traced back to her mother, who was quite the delinquent herself. Born in the Southern Water Tribe, Kakarea’s mother was not used to the strict rules of the sister tribe when she moved there when she was 13. She was always breaking the rules and causing trouble for both her family and the city, and wasn’t until she married that she left her trouble making life behind her. She never truly lost the lust for adventure that she chased when she was a child however, and saw some of herself in Kakarea when she was born. She was always lax when it came to Kakarea breaking the rules, and always tried to defend her when her husband tried to discipline the naughty girl.

Even though the Northern Water Tribe’s traditions prevented girls from learning waterbending, Kakarea taught herself how to waterbend by spying in her father in his classes as well as stealing waterbending scrolls from her father’s collection. By training in secret she managed to awaken her hidden potential for the art, going from the level of a beginner to a seasoned waterbender in a matter of a couple years. This could be explained by her family’s background as being waterbending masters and teachers, or just from her hard work and indomitable spirit.

Kakarea joined the Avatar’s journey when she and her traveling companion arrived at the Northern Water Tribe to learn waterbending. Avatar Ava was taught waterbendin by Kakarea’s father. Because teaching the Avatar was such an important task, he focused all of his time and energy on teaching her waterbending.  It was also around this time that Kakarea approached the age of marriage, and already had one or two suitors waiting to take her hand. Not wanting to be married to someone she does not love, Kakarea decided to leave the Tribe once and for all. When the Avatar had completed her training and was going to move onto her next destination, Kakarea went with them, running away from her family to venture the world and find her own destiny.

For the most part, Kakarea is a bubbly and cheerful girl with a bright smile and a curious spirit. She is a little ditsy and clumsy and is prone to get into trouble when she’s careless. While she has a positive outlook on life, she has a low self esteem and takes any insult towards her personally, leading her to get upset easily. Kakarea is also quite timid when in situations or around people she may feel uncomfortable with.

Character's Ons: Kakarea is playful and somewhat of a tease, and likes foreplay when in romantic or sexual situations. She likes older and handsome guys, or guys will a cool attitude and appearance.
Character's Offs:  Anal, humiliation.
Your Ons and Offs: On's and Off's
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

Wolfy

I'd like to reserve the female firebender. :P

AngelicBlade

I'd like to Reserve the Male Non-Bender if you don't mind, Sokka was my favorite character in the show, so I feel slightly inspired! :3

shii

I call the male earth bender! *types up the sheet...*

shii

Character Name: Hakue Herimishi
Role: male earthbender
Sexuality: Bi (it's all good)
Element: Earth

About Me: He has a relaxed and calm demeanor to him. He carries himself in a relaxed but solid, grounded sort of way. He is good natured and good humored, preferring to keep the company of close friends or family. He has a deep concern for others well being even if he dose not show it or let it be known. He is kind and wiser than his years. However you don't want to make him your enemy or you might find yourself hitting a brick wall, er, so to speak. He is stubborn and he can have a temper but it is not seen very often as he is a patient person who likes hard work and the satisfaction that comes from it.

Hakue's family owns a tea shop in Omashu, and his father is a merchant. They are not very rich but they are not very poor either. His father is away most of the time but Hakue's large family sees to it that he dose not feel lonely. He has a little sister who can not bend and she is only five years old. His many cousins, aunts and uncles help out with the shop and visit often. oh, and one more thing, Hakue is blind. He has been slowly going blind sense the age of seven years old. He is now completely blind and it was a difficult thing for him to accept. He is somewhat sensitive about it and dose not like to discuss it much. However he makes up for it with his other senses, including his earth bending. He is a strong earth bender. Easily pounding the competition into the ground.

He has not known the Avatar long. They met shortly after her arrival to the city of Omashu in sort of an off chance sort of way...(need to work that part out.)

Character's Ons: He likes a woman who is secure in herself and not afraid to speak her mind. He finds a woman's wrists to be particularly attractive, especially if they are soft and delicate. In men he likes a competitive, outspoken and somewhat aggressive man. Such men make great sensual partners either as a top or a bottom. hakue enjoys passionate, intense and rough sex as well as slow, romantic sex with overtones of dominance and submission. Whips and chains please!

Your Ons: BDSM, Bondage, S/M, Romance, competition, torture.

Character's Offs: Hakue hates potty play. He dose not like needy, whiny people. Nothing that would kill or maim someone or himself. other than that *shrug*
Your Offs: no potty play.
Appearance:
http://www.animepaper.net/art/11190/a-blind-mans-tale

Alysanthia

Female waterbender on Team Avatar please. :) 

Will work on my sheet soon!

TheRedFear

Could I pitch a NON-Bender?

I'd like to do a Martial Artist who specializes in pressure point strikes(like Ty Lee from the show).

Carlissa

Quote from: Alysanthia on January 04, 2012, 07:41:03 PM
Female waterbender on Team Avatar please. :) 

Will work on my sheet soon!

Already taken. See my sheet.

Alysanthia

Didn't see it at first, saw the slot in the first post open. Sorry.

Good luck on the game everyone.