You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 03:59:39 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Cyber Guardian Gemini! (F Looking for DM)  (Read 552 times)

Online iridum248Topic starter

Cyber Guardian Gemini! (F Looking for DM)
« on: December 18, 2011, 12:43:49 AM »
Heya, all!

Recently, I've had a hankering to try a magical girl game, in the vein of Sailor Moon or Precure...With an admittedly rather perverted twist.

The concept I've had in mind is that an ordinary Japanese schoolgirl gains the power to transform into a *very* sexy magical girl - But besides the standard challenges that come with the role, there's a *lot* of temptations, like the perverted monsters and men that just can't resist the urge to get their hands on her!

I'm looking for a DM to run this game, as the various characters Gemini may run into - As well as all the naughty fun she may have. Will she *ever* fulfill her purpose? Or will she end up knocked up by some gross man or horrible monster~?

Alternate Forms/AI Companion:

And, of course, Gemini's civilian form:

Re: Cyber Guardian Gemini! (F Looking for DM)
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 05:15:40 AM »
Updating with some images from the most famous magical girl of all; Sailor Moon herself. ^_^

Mmmm, come to think of it - It might be interesting if our heroine was actually a villainess of some kind...Working for the other side, so to speak!

Offline eavatar

« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 08:42:44 AM »
Quite interesting... A magic girl villainess is always a hottie which with some unknow reason keep her commanded under control, as well the monsters which she releases over tokyo... a nice twist would be a western version of a magic girl or a non tokyo native story

« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 10:50:38 PM »
An idea I'd like to toy with, inspired by Pretty Cure:

What if our heroine was part of a team? Sure, they'd have more firepower, but she'd have to keep her particular fetishes and trysts a secret from the others...And the furtive aspect of it might be *very* fun.

While we're at it, too, there's no reason why she has to stick to the Sailor Moon archetype - A transforming heroine with different lovely forms has *all* kinds of potential. After all, a curvy vixen makes more of an impression that a high-school student in a skirt. -_^