You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 03:59:02 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Just some thoughts! M looking for F...  (Read 548 times)

Offline LordLuckTopic starter

• The Wicked Historian - Jane of the Storm's Son and Firstborn
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • "The Things I do for Love."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Just some thoughts! M looking for F...
« on: December 17, 2011, 07:08:08 PM »
...although also for M if the lad is convincing...

Hello there! Thank you for dropping by and for checking this little post of mine.

It deals mostly with my current longings and cravings, the storylines Id love to develop and write down with someone. As you know, I am a straight male, seeking partners for stories that include either one, or more of those kinks listed on my plain, humble thread of Ons and Offs. That being said lets start!

The Stable Boy
The Middle Ages/Modern Age:  Once her husband is gone, the Lady is out on the hunt. The noblewoman, after so many weeks without her husband to warm her bed and sate her feminine cravings, start having ideas about how to make use of one of her stable boys, renowned between her maids to be as hung as the studs he cares for. Soon enough, she will have him being her stallion, mating her like if she was his mare. The Lady should be older than her Stable Boy for at least 5 years, and at most 20.

The Demonic Pact
Fantasy. We have ever heard of witches consorting with the Devil in order to claim his powers for themselves. This idea could be set on a purely fantastical word like, say, D&Ds Forgotten Realms setting, or introducing fantastical elements on an historical setting. From the Claimants to Hecate on Ancient Greece, to the Witches of Salem passing through the pagan priestess during the course of Middle Ages, all these women decided to mate with an otherworldly being for power and knowledge could be a group thread, if I ever find willing ladies.

The Driver of the Celts
Antiquity. Before the Romans conquered Gaul, the tribes of celts were in a constant state of warfare against their Germanic neighbors beyond the rivers that demarked Gaul and Germania. This Warlord, hailing from a Germanic tribe such as the Swbz, has been leading his people into Celtic lands in search for plunder and rich, more fertile lands. And he finds there a woman of these celts, and takes her as his own. At first, she could be a houseslave, and slowly humps her way into becoming an actual wife for the Germanic Warchief.

I'll be adding some more once I manage to take them out of my mind and type them down here!

Offline BlackSwan317

Re: Just some thoughts! M looking for F...
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 07:44:59 PM »
I think any and all of those sound like they'd be quite fun. Is there one in particular that you're really craving right now? Also, do you like forum play by post, chat, or email for the actual role play?

Offline LordLuckTopic starter

• The Wicked Historian - Jane of the Storm's Son and Firstborn
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • "The Things I do for Love."
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Just some thoughts! M looking for F...
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2011, 07:05:23 PM »
I think any and all of those sound like they'd be quite fun. Is there one in particular that you're really craving right now? Also, do you like forum play by post, chat, or email for the actual role play?

Probably they would!

Well, actually, I confess I'm a little bit leaning over the Stable Boy tale a bit more right now. I love to do the three of them, I really try to adapt to my partners. I depends on them.

If you'd be interested, Swam, please, PM me!  ;D