Hello everyone, and welcome to the rewrite of this thread. I've been feeling the need to try something new lately, so if there's anyone out there willing to help me do so, I will love you forever.
Lately I've just been utterly in love with, and wanted to do an RP around, this song:Within Temptation The Unforgiving - A Demonīs Fate FULL SONG HQ Lyrics
At first, some of you may recall if you're giving it a relook, all I had was a really generic, kind of bland idea. I've been working on that. In that process, I came up with a few less generic ones. Please note that these are only ideas, and they're left a bit vague on purpose, I'd love to work out the specifics collaboratively with whomever I write with. I have no preference on which character I play, and would like it if you did when responding. Idea One:
He was a guardian angel, but not of the usual sort. His mission was to observe a hunter family that seemed to be having much too much luck. Their vast successes turned out to be the work of demonic influence, and as such they were a danger to the whole of humanity. It became the angel's job to destroy that threat.
The hunter is the only surviving member of the family's decimation. A young boy at the time, the angel could not find it within himself to snuff out the innocent young life. Not seeing the mercy that was given him, the boy grew up believing that a demon had killed his family. Now, he's all grown up, and he's found that "demon".Idea Two:
The hunter only new that the man before him felt wrong. That he could not possibly belong to the world of men. Especially with the way he'd just dispatched the monster the hunter was after. To what did he owe his life?
The fallen was an ancient being. One of the first to fall, he was mindful of the horrors that had been visited upon humanity for their part in that fall. The plague of near demonic beings allowed to hunt them. He's made it his mission to see those creatures dead. Why after all should humans of today pay for mistakes so very long ago?Idea Three:
He didn't know who he was or where he had come from. All he knew was that the world around him was bleak. That there was a pain within his heart and soul he could not explain. He was an angel, fallen now, all for the affection he'd grown for a mortal. Only one set of eyes watched it all, smirking from the shadows. Only on person knew the truth.
The demon had been watching, planning from his underworld home. What greater catch could there be than the soul of the most pure of angels? But first that angel hat to fall. So he schemed, connived, and now, that pure, loving soul was within his reach. But who will really be caught?
It's an Urban Fantasy. There's some magic, and certainly supernatural beings, but it's all hidden in the modern humdrum society that we actually live in. We can come up with whatever back story is needed for continuities sake when I actually have a partner.
1. Kill off characters, there are only two of us after all.
2. Rape any character. Ambiguous situations, seduction of a not so willing to begin with party, and coercion are all perfectly acceptable though.
3. Involve things that belong in the toilet in sexual scenes. Or really in any more detail than absolutely necessary at all. That's one of the few places I'm not willing to go.
4. Ask that the game take place in any medium but the forums.
1. Take the time to create posts that won't make you cringe when you reread them later.
2. Make an attempt with spelling and grammar. I don't expect, and likely don't give perfection but I do try so please return the favor.
3. Keep in touch if things are going a way that you're not comfortable with/ having trouble working with. I promise to do so as well.
4. Inject humor into tense situations, especially dark humor.
Humor that fits a scene is good. *nods*
5. Feel free to tell me to shush when I start to ramble like I am now. >.<
6. Remind me that there's a preview button when it seems like I've forgotten it exists.
I think that about sums things up. If it's not on the do not's list, I'm willing to at least give it a shot, and see how it goes. I promise that I am mature, and responsible enough to let you know if something isn't working for me before it gets to the point where the game is in jeopardy. Remember, that I'm trying to push my limits and skills in this, so that I can grow as, and hopefully become, a better writer. Because of this, I'm likely to be selective in my partner.
I'm generally very friendly, and I don't bite unless you'd like me too. Not too hard anyway.
So, feel free to drop me a PM, or respond here, whichever you're more comfortable with, if you're interested. Thank you for your time, and Happy Holidays.