You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:47:42 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Lusty Argonian Maid. :D (M/F, F/F, or Futa/F) (And other things!)  (Read 1302 times)

Offline WolfyTopic starter

Yes yes...Everyone who's played the Elder Scrolls knows of the Lusty Argonian Maid story. <3 Well, how about making it a reality?...Though, she doesn't have to be Argonian..;D She could be Khajit as well.

My other onexone RP idea was just something simple involving the Pokemon World...I dunno.. an adventure or something? *shrugs* <3

Re: The Lusty Argonian Maid. :D (M/F, F/F, or Futa/F) (And other things!)
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 10:59:57 PM »
Another idea: Set in a rural farmland in the Xmen universe, my character comes to yours to be looked after while my family is on vacation. (You can be another family member or a friend of the family)

While there, strange things begin to happen as my character (Or yours. ;D) begins to discover that they are a mutant.

o3o

*shrugs* PM me if interested in..anything, really. xD

Re: The Lusty Argonian Maid. :D (M/F, F/F, or Futa/F) (And other things!)
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 09:27:35 PM »
Also looking for something..peculiar, I guess...a Christmas/Holiday themed RP involving a couple (Or two people that become a couple).

What else?..Well, anything, really..I mean, one could be a Furry, or Blind...older, younger...etc, it doesn't really matter. ;D