Sanctuary [Seeking Dominant Male]

Started by Zexia, December 14, 2011, 04:06:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zexia

After a few moments of pondering where to post my first seeking thread, I have come to settle here. I hope I have posted in the correct section. I'm very nervous about posting here!

My name is Zexia. I'm new to Elliquiy, but experienced in roleplay. I'm seeking a creative writer to share a detailed erotic story with; a man who is willing to play dominant and non-con roleplay.

So, without much further ado, here is my concept.

A man, aged between 25 and 30, has been a regular customer at strip club Sanctuary for months, perhaps even years. 
His routine is strange, yet methodical.  Perhaps he goes three times a week but certainly weekly.  He comes at the same time every visit, stays for a prescribed period of time (no longer than two or three hours).  He sits in the same place and orders the same girl (my character). His goal is, ultimately, to destroy her.

This man, he orders one, perhaps two, lap dances on the main stage and then reserves the Champagne Room for one hour.  But other than groping and sucking on her tits, there's no more sexual contact than a very erotic lap dance.  During this time, he never talks to her; he only ogles her and listens to her go through her routine.  If she talks, whether about her life or something more seductive, he will tip her more generously than if she says nothing and only performs.  The money he pays is good; it's nothing exorbitant, but it's not cheap or insignificant either.  And there's the added  benefit is that it's almost a regular source of income.  Maybe he gives off a creepy vibe with this routine, maybe it's just a familiar routine.

But the routine changes one day.   After the completion of the ritual, he offers her the chance to perform for him at a private function.  Maybe she says yes, maybe she says no.  He'll ask again.  And maybe she says yes and maybe she says no.  And if she ever accepts his offer or rejects him a third time...

Well... that's where I stop. After all, I cannot dictate the entire idea from the male's point of view. My introduction is already written out, so my lapdancer's situation is already mapped out. The opportunity to change any of the above is open -- after all, I do not want to put anyone off by telling them how their character should be. It is not my intention, because they're not my character. I am open to sharing ideas, and twisting them appropriately. For example, your character doesn't even have to be human -- I do love demons...

The ultimate idea is for the stripper to end up his plaything, one way another. Broken appropriately, and bound to her master.

Feel free to drop me a PM to further discuss this idea with me -- if it tickles your fancy.

Just a hint... the darker and more twisted, the better.

- Zexia