You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 26, 2016, 04:09:13 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Thoughts at the top of graveCreation's Head.  (Read 648 times)

Offline graveCreationTopic starter

Thoughts at the top of graveCreation's Head.
« on: December 14, 2011, 12:48:50 AM »
Ons and Offs: click here

Hey!  There are some things you should know first before you read what I’m interested in.  I have a weakness for Canon/OC, but I can do Canon/Canon.  I feel canon characters are limiting when it comes to roleplaying as them.  And I am pretty picky with what couples I will roleplay.  I am more comfortable with and prefer playing as female characters, but I can roleplay as male characters. 

I do have a tendency to play the bottom instead of the top in relationships, and again I prefer playing as bottoms.  I am more comfortable with roleplaying female/female and female/male relationships, but I can roleplay male/male. 

The minimum amount I write for text/written roleplay is three sentences to a paragraph.  The maximum is usually based on muse.

I plan to post here on E at least three times per week, but I would like to let you know that there are times when I forget.  I am a comic artist and I also write for my current projects.  There are other things too.  I also roleplay on other sites not just on E, and I co-admin on one of them.  I will do my best to get give you the heads’ up when things happen or occur.

Looking forward to meeting and working with you!

PS. If both of us prefer playing as female characters, the bottom, or etc., we should make two pairs so both of us will play two characters of each role.

One Piece
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon
Deadman Wonderland
Yami no Matsuei/Descendants of Darkness
Strawberry Panic
Love DNA Double X
Black Butler
Angel Sanctuary

I only put some PG-13 series in the adult-rp requests because I figured there's room to delve into the implied adult themes.

Dark-Hunters/Were-Hunters Universe

Video Games
Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne
Final Fantasy XIV
Final Fantasy VII

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I prefer not to bore you with what pairings I like and what pairings I dislike, so it is best to message me if you want to know about a certain series.

For Yami no Matsuei/Descendants of Darkness, Angel Sanctuary, Love DNA Double X, Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne, Dark Hunters/Were Hunters, Black Butler, and Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, I would like to do storylines within the universes where the cast is mostly original character.
For Yami no Matsuei/Descendants of Darkness, I want to do a plotline on two new Shinigami with cameo appearances of the other canon characters.
For Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne, another Conception with new stakes but the characters are descendants of the original cast in some way. 

Dark Hunters/Were Hunters, I’d like to make new characters because I forget easily what happens to each of the characters in the universe.

Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, I’d like to make new characters.

Black Butler, I’d like new characters as allies to the canon characters (a paranormal butler/maid and human).  Another choice entails using new characters, however with a descendant of Phantomhive and Sebastian.

For Angel Sanctuary, I’d like a new cast of characters with a new reincarnation of Alexiel and perhaps a reincarnation of Sara, Setsuna/Alexiel’s love interest.

For Love DNA Double X, I’d like for a different graduate class of Adams and Eves continuing on the plotline from the ending or maybe during the events.

◈ Rock Star x Rock Star
◈ Pop Star x Pop Star
◈ Demon x Summoner
◈ Demon x Human
◈ Demon x Angel
◈ Angel x Angel
◈ Nephilim x Demon
◈ Angel x Nephilim
◈ God/Goddess x High Priestess/Priest
◈ Fae x Fae
◈ Unseelie x Seelie
◈ Sister x Sister
◈ Brother x Sister
◈ Princess x Lower Classman
◈ Magical Girl x Magical Boy
◈ Magical Girl x Magical Girl
◈ Slave x Master/Mistress
◈ Werewolf x Vampire
◈ Vampire x Human
◈ Reaper x Person
◈ Pirate x Mermaid
◈ Inhuman x Human
◈ Inhuman x Inhuman
◈ Mafia Boss in Training x Hitman Tutor
◈ Rival Mafia Family heir x Rival Mafia Family Heir
◈ Actor x Rival Actress/Actress x Rival Actress
◈ Cross Dressing Soldier x Soldier
◈ King/Queen of the School x Misfit
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 06:16:31 PM by graveCreation »

Re: Thoughts at the top of graveCreation's Head.
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 02:27:40 AM »
One Piece
Eustace Kidd x OC

Crimson D. Charlotte (I roleplay as her on tumblr)
   Crimson likes to be called by her surname than her first name.  Very few can call her by her first name as she despises it.  She is a daughter of a female pirate who abandoned her.  Crimson was sold after coming upon human traffickers to a mercenary group hidden in the East Blue.  There, she adopted Miyuki as her younger sister and enjoyed some years of her childhood to an extent.  She escaped the mercenary camp after not being able to take it anymore, and ran away.  She eventually became Mira’s right-hand.
   She likes to flirt, is a pervert, and resorts to violence when bothered.  Despite this, she is caring towards her fellow crewmates and spoils her younger sister.  She has a weakness for redheads…

Phoenix Marco x OC

Crane Anastasia (I roleplay as her on tumblr)
   Ana was originally with the marines for much of her sea-faring days, which are before becoming a scapegoat in a conspiracy.  She was lucky to escape with her life, but her comrades were not.  Ana has their names etched on her dog tag to honor them.  She has since agreed to join Mira’s crew as a weapon engineer and sniper.  She can enter into close-combat territory as a crackpot when it is necessary.  Her dream is to obtain true justice, whatever that means…
   She is shy when it comes to attraction, to the point she stutters and blurts things out.  She is quite playful when she wants to be.  She draws weapons as people and mentally pair guys together…

Portgas D. Ace x OC

Crimson Miyuki (I roleplay as her on tumblr)
   Miyuki only remembers the day she was found bloodied in the forest near the mercenary camp she would later be taken in by.  Everything before that is dark or a blur, and even if she tells herself she is okay with that, she does wonder what her true name was.  Miyuki is a nameless child soldier who used to be called by her number than the name Crimson gave her.  She was originally a sniper who would later become lieutenant of the mercenary camp she and Crimson were raised in.  She felt extremely betrayed when Crimson left the camp without her and has since kept reminding Crimson of that infraction.  Nevertheless, she is happy to be reunited with her again as Mira’s navigator.
   She believes her intake of sugar will keep her sweet enough to deal with people.  She is very territorial about her plate that she will stab people in the hand with her fork should they reach over her plate.

Trafalgar Law x OC

Raven D. Miranda (I roleplay as her on tumblr)
   Mira was originally raised by her mortician father before she was kidnapped and taken in by the World Nobles as a slave.  Her function as a slave was entertainment as she was pit against other children in death matches.  Oddly, she managed to become acquainted with her master’s son “Jazz”.  As she arrived just months after a certain incident, her only way off the island was through Jazz.  She managed to persuade Jazz to run away, but Jazz was killed when they exercised their plan.  Mira spent years sailing from one island to the next, taking up pirating in an effort to survive…
   Currently, Mira has started a second crew after becoming an ally to Whitebeard.
   Mira is a determined individual who will do anything she can in order to survive.  Besides pirating, she enjoys examining and collecting bones.  Reading books also helps keep her sane…

Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Mukuro x OC
Xanxus x OC
Squalo x OC

Deadman Wonderland
Senji x OC

Final Fantasy XIV
Warrior of Light/Lord Haurchefant
Warrior of Light/Ser Aymeric
Warrior of Light/Warrior of Darkness
Warrior of Light/Warrior of Light

Final Fantasy VII
Genesis x OC

Seraphina “Sera” Vergilius
A failed side-project of one of ShinRa’s researchers, instead of being “disposed of” she was brainwashed to believe she was a normal human who wished to be a Turk.  She is serious with her work, sometimes too serious she is teased and called the “Boring Rookie”.  She does not believe in heroes.  According to mission feeds she is known as Katana Onna.  She can become easily agitated, but she is loyal.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2016, 07:33:49 AM by graveCreation »

Re: Thoughts at the top of graveCreation's Head.
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2016, 06:08:04 PM »

September 6, 2016
   Updated the requests and ons and offs.  Added a few characters.

Thread Tracking

Title – Partner/s – Complete|Incomplete