You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 06:17:34 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for Dominant Males [new demon beast pairing added!]  (Read 3700 times)

Offline DorTopic starter

Looking for Dominant Males [new demon beast pairing added!]
« on: December 12, 2011, 07:41:02 PM »

Greetings :)

Welcome to my Plots and Ideas page! Here you can find some plots or ideas I would love to roleplay.

Check out my On and Off page just to let you know what I like and don't like and how I roleplay. I also added some pictures. :)
http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=126689.0

I have a few plots I'd really like to try out, though I'm willing to do other genres, mostly anything with modern fantasy and a good dark twisted plot. If you're not interested in the particular plot or they are all taken, I have a character's list and you can choose whom you want me to play as, then we can create a plot from scratch. ;D 

I'm into dark and mysterious dominating males and I can play both the innocent virgin or a feisty vixen who needs to be shown her rightful place...

The roleplay should have a balance of story and smut. I want sexual tension, suspense and lots of teasing.

Plots

I like brainstorming and discuss the details of a plot before starting out, and I do like having my partners share ideas and even alternate a bit so each roleplay is different from one to another.

In the Dark
A young woman is out alone in the dark, enjoying the quiet time. She enjoys activities at night and finds serenity under the moonlight. Usually her secret place was safe, hidden from wanderers or criminals but one night, she sees a man, sitting on her spot. He seemed peaceful, harmless... so she decided to interact with him. He came off as a mysterious guy yet charming and the more she spoke to him the more their conversation was becoming intense. Night after night, she came back to meet with the man, becoming infatuated towards him.

Note: Further details can be discussed through PM such as settings and possible scenes. I was thinking that the man is a dark creature, maybe a demon or a vampire or he can just be a human with a dark past, or dark character. I would like to have your ideas involved in this so if you're interested, please do share!

Inspired by:

Pandora's Box

The world of BDSM is not something to be taken lightly. While it brings ultimate delight it also brings pain, pain not anyone can handle. For this man, it was hard to find the right woman who would submit to his every command and withstand his harsh hand yet not having a vacant mind. He wanted her strong both as a submissive and as a character. It wasn't until he meets a particular young woman whom he knew was not very experiences but had the potential to be his long term partner so he decides to take a risk and lure her into his dark world until she won't be able to go back.

Note: This can either have a modern, historical or fantasy setting. Of course, a lot of smut will be involved, but I would like to also include some kind of romance and story.
Also, with this plot, I'm willing to have some of my limits pushed BUT scat and watersports still are hard limits. We can discuss this over PM :)

Inspired by:

Characters

I have not developed a good backstory for these characters but I would really love to play these girls. Also most have tattoos but if that is not your fancy we can ignore them for the roleplay. :)

May Lee Winters

Name:

May Lee Winters

Personality Pose:

Submissive Pose:

Jade De Conti

Name:

Jade De Conti

Personality Pose:

Submissive Pose:

Ariel Young

Name:

Ariel Young

Personality Pose:

Submissive Pose:

Pairings
These are some of the pairing I want to try out. If you're interested, let me know, share your ideas and we can brainstorm for a plot. It would be preferred to have some kind of fantasy elements but it isn't a must.

Demon Beast x Princess / Witch / Elf / Human / Slave
This is a current craving that I would like to try out. Basically I would like a smut story between a petite female and a large beast. I have some ideas with different situations but I would like to hear yours too, if you're interested. :)

Incubus x Human Girl / Succubus / Vampire / Huntress
Hunter x Succubus
Vampire x Human Girl / Vampire
Older Man x Younger Girl (not younger than 18)
Master x Lost Girl/ Run Away turned into slave

~~~

Drop me a PM if any of you are interested.  ;D
« Last Edit: October 13, 2014, 02:02:06 PM by Dor »

Offline Teke

Re: Looking for rp partners. (possibly males)
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 10:18:44 PM »
PM Sent!

Online frostsider

Re: Looking for Dominant Males [NEW EXTREME FANTASY PLOT!]
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 04:04:36 AM »
sent a pm

Offline Gerald

Re: Looking for Dominant Vampire Male
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2012, 03:54:59 AM »
Not sure if you are still interested in finding a male vampire to steal you away into his dark world, but if so, let me know. Being one of those who tend to seduce rather than command is very enjoyable, and yet when the female character balks at becoming his, he can be ruthless and use her for more than a meal ticket if you catch my drift.

My preferred character is Alfonse Drakell, a thousand year old vamp who, as expected, is tall dark and handsome.

Let me know if we can visit about a plot line you'd enjoy.

Gerald

Offline DorTopic starter

Re: Looking for Dominant Males [New Dom x Sub/slave Plot!]
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2014, 05:30:58 AM »
Updated: Plots and ideas section have been changed and updated. :)

Offline DorTopic starter

Re: Looking for Dominant Males [new plots added!]
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2014, 11:48:24 AM »
Updated: I just put up two new plots! And changed the information a bit. :)

Offline DorTopic starter

Re: Looking for Dominant Males [new characters added!]
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2014, 04:29:08 PM »
Updated: New characters added!

Offline DorTopic starter

Re: Looking for Dominant Males [new demon beast pairing added!]
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2014, 02:02:37 PM »
Updated: New Demon Beast Pairing Added.