You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:46:28 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Creature and Hero(oines,) Fantasy School. (Need male students.)  (Read 13418 times)

Offline Vergil1989Topic starter

• Gozer the Gozarian.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • Win a thousand fights, but you can only lose one.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Creature and Hero(oines,) Fantasy School. (Need male students.)
« Reply #150 on: January 10, 2012, 11:21:17 AM »
Good job Jaden.  Aribeth, Jaden, post your completed profiles into the OOC, I forgot to mention that last night lol.

Offline Ironwolf85

• Eletronic Scribe of naughty things.
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Here to have fun, Role play, and maybe get laid
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #151 on: January 10, 2012, 10:09:31 PM »
I'm thinking male student, been having ideas for an interisting anthro named Pintoemaltio, based on various italian legends.

Offline ShadowFox89

« Reply #152 on: January 12, 2012, 08:21:34 PM »
 Go for it. We've got plenty of room for students, and we could use one or two more teachers.

Offline Ironwolf85

• Eletronic Scribe of naughty things.
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • Here to have fun, Role play, and maybe get laid
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #153 on: January 13, 2012, 12:32:12 AM »
Name; Pintosimaltio the clockwork prince, or Pinty for short
Gender; Male
Age; 18
Sexuality; Bi-never tried
Race; anmi-construct, Royal class.
Racial Traits;  Does not need to eat, beathe, sleep or go to the bathroom. super level strengh, never tiring. is however his skin is vunrible to a high dose of heat, and can actually catch fire. while not leathal, having one's skin bured off is extremely painful. Royal class are designed to look artistic in addition to other things.
Appearance; he was to lead Knights into battle, clockwork soldiers with equine styled heads after the chess peice. as a prince in training Pinty looks like a more noble artistic version of those he is intended to lead. while still looking like a teenage version of a "knight" clockwork, Pinty's skin is carved from white cherrywood, etched with a royal seal, his hair is metallic bronze. Under his skin and rotating joints are millions of pistons, gears, and cogs just as complex as the human body, Royals are intended to be as realiztic inside and outside as the kingdom can make them. he usually wears a blue officer's coat over his white shirt and black pants.
Tattoos, piercings, other markings; a carving on his upper sholder of the clockwork kingdom's royal seal, a bit of a trademark.
Class;  Artificer
Class Description;  Artificer's specialize in infusing and enchating weapons, items, and siege dequipment. they can aslo cast magic as a wizard can though not as powerfully. they know exactly how to get maximum use from any magical item, as such are in high demand in Altmori because they can enchat the armor and weapons of an entire platoon, or make a cannot fire lightning. they are however at a disadvantage without their gear. they are trained in all manner of weapons, but their armor training is nil.
Specialty/Prestige Class; Infuser
Specialty/Prestige Class Description; specializes in transering magic betwen objects, even for limited amounts of time. can even redirect spells if he has something to contain it.
Position:  student
Personality;  shy, bookish, slightly anal on details, introverted, completely logical Pinty is shockingly brilliant and innately curious about everything. he simply must know how everything works.
History/Background Info; coming from the realm of Altmori, a fracticious divided land always steeped in sporadic wars. His father and grandfather were animated constructs given life through magic, the first by fae, the second by a woman's love. Eventually the animated statues, clockworks, living puppets, etc. formed a citystate of their own in the mountians known as the Clockwork kingdom. Pintosimalito comes from the royal line. designed after the knights of the realm given a more noble baring, he was designed as a Miltary officer. but always had a love of magic and machines, including a curiosity about enchanting weapons.
with these innate talents encouraged to grow Pintosimalito was sent to the school to learn, grow, and eventually bring that knowlage home to clockwork kingdom.
Ons;  Romance, passion, creation, experimentation, otherwise read the O/O
Limits;  blood and death are to be kept out of bed, violence is fine, but it's not sexy.

Offline ShadowFox89

« Reply #154 on: January 13, 2012, 12:38:06 AM »
I love how I have a fire using teacher and there's all these people making fire-susceptible students ^^'

Looks good to me, might want to wait for Vergil to confirm, but otherwise approved in my view.

Once Vergil has a look over, post the character here: http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=129066.0

Offline JadenMystic

• “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, Love like you'll never be hurt, Sing like there's nobody listening, And live like it's heaven on earth.” ― William W. Purkey
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: The state dedicated to Horse Racing and Bourbon Baby!!!!!
  • Be strong, and give it your all!
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #155 on: January 13, 2012, 06:22:58 AM »
Just think, Shadow, if all the ones that are susceptible to fire were to work together, the fire teacher would be in a LOT of trouble! :-)

Offline Vergil1989Topic starter

• Gozer the Gozarian.
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • Win a thousand fights, but you can only lose one.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #156 on: January 13, 2012, 11:36:19 AM »
Ironwolf, you look pretty good to me.  Welcome aboard.

Offline ShadowFox89

« Reply #157 on: January 14, 2012, 01:44:56 PM »
Just think, Shadow, if all the ones that are susceptible to fire were to work together, the fire teacher would be in a LOT of trouble! :-)

I know!

Where would he put all that kindling?

Offline Narianna

« Reply #158 on: January 15, 2012, 01:26:31 AM »
*flounces in*

I'm working on my bio that's quickly approaching novel volume. Just thought I would let you know.

Plus I'm procrastinating because it's becoming tedious and I haven't even began typing yet. Shhhh...

Offline ShadowFox89

« Reply #159 on: January 15, 2012, 01:31:02 AM »
 I look forward to it, Narianna.