You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 10:56:19 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Revenge of the nerds (looking for Dom M or F nerd)  (Read 439 times)

Offline subjuanitaTopic starter

Revenge of the nerds (looking for Dom M or F nerd)
« on: December 11, 2011, 12:06:55 PM »
This is an idea I dreamed up and I decide to post it here to see if anyone is interested in it.

I would be a young female mid level business executive on my way up the corporate ladder. Rumor in the company is that I might even get a big promotion soon. One Saturday I am in the office alone working on a big project. I take a break and surf the net, I stumble upon a BND site that I look at mostly out of curiosity. I am not aware that all internet activity is recorded by the IT department. A couple days later I get an anonymous email letting me know that my log of internet use that day was quite interesting and that top management would be shocked (it is a very conservative family owned company). I ask them not to tell them and they say OK, if I will wear a blue dress to work tomorrow. This is the first of many requests, that get more difficult over time. Eventually I end up a slave to this person. This is the basic plot of the story. PM me if you are interested.

Offline thedarkenedknight

Re: Revenge of the nerds (looking for Dom M or F nerd)
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2011, 12:47:26 PM »
I would be very interested in playing this out with you!

Offline TreyWalker

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2011, 07:58:07 PM »
This is an awesome idea by the way. Thought I'd just say that.

Offline subjuanitaTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2011, 08:04:19 PM »
This is an awesome idea by the way. Thought I'd just say that.

Thanks. Glad you liked it.