I'm looking for something MxM, but with two strong, well-matched, male characters. No trembling boys here, thank you.
Plot lines are wholly negotiable, and I am welcome to suggestions, but here are a couple of possible prompts:
1. Two soldiers, either of equal rank or once of equal rank, who share a friendly (if not fierce) rivalry. Perhaps they command different units? Perhaps they're from enemy groups? Perhaps they're vying for the same position? Either way - a little bit of military style rough and tumble, I feel.
These two are ambushed during a tip-off and are forced to cross into enemy territory together. However, both are planning to stab one another in the back at the earliest opportunity. Unfortunately for both, their commanding officers are accusing them both of treason and desertion to cover up the botched mission, to save face in the public eye.
Or something like that. I thought it would be best to just let it run. I don't mind time period or genre.
2. Fantasy/Steampunk, Royal Airmada Admiral/ Skypirate Captain - The usual good vs evil battle, featuring more blackmail, abuse and punishment sex than you can shake a stick at. The pirate captain is kidnapped during a raid on the airmada flagship: his crew desert him, leaving him at the mercy of the Royal Airforce Admiral.
The pirate offers his body in exchange for a 30 minute headstart in 3 days - but knows full well that his crew are already on their way to rescue him. He is planning to take the Admiral as his hostage - not just to use for negotiating, but also for payback.
3. Steampunk: Inventor / Machine - A master craftsman creates concubine machines to be given as pleasure gifts to some rich sort, in exhcange for wealth and status. This time, his work is utterly beyond anything imagined by other such creators - and by some miracle, the craftsman perfects his design and creates a new machine. To his delight, the machine gains sentience.
After a while, however, the machine begins to question the rule of its flawed creator and for whatever reason, begins to resist or defy him. The artisan is outraged that the machine he spent years perfecting is daring to rebel against its master. Conflict ensues; perhaps the machine is in love with him, and does not want to be seperated. Perhaps the master refuses to let the machine behave to its full human potential. Perhaps the machine cannot comprehend the idea that it, such a highly complex creature, should be reduced to mere whoring for a worthless human. Who knows?
This one is much more open for debate and change. It's only a vague idea so far.
4. Two conmen, looking for the next big score. This could be a fantasy or a reality piece. I'm thinking 1920s, too - possibly England, Italy or America.
After a series of increasingly elaborate, successful heists/cons, one of the two men gets overconfident and ends up arrested. The other eventually bails him out (reluctantly or otherwise) - but their presence and behaviour together alerts the authorities. They argue over the slip-up, about sharing the spoils, and about life without one another, and agree to do one last heist before they split.
How successful they are, and if either actually wants the split, is up for debate.
5. A modern sort of affair - two producers, either from the same record label/publishing house/company (or what have you) are simultaneously blackmailing one another. Over what, I don't particularly mind. They exist in an awkward stalemate, until during a company party they end up in a compromising, drunken hate-tryst. [Filled]
Well, then! I look forward to hearing from you. Do feel free to message me if you're interested.