You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 18, 2019, 07:48:07 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dollys New Ideas all welcome to look ( closed for now)  (Read 184 times)

Online abandoneddollyTopic starter

• dollys are made to be used
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Do you see me there? Siting on the shelf collecting dust.
  • punish me with pleasure, and pleasure me with pain
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Dollys New Ideas all welcome to look ( closed for now)
« on: September 02, 2018, 11:58:37 PM »
Hey, I'm looking to try some new ideas. If anyone is  interested just send me a Pm

From Princess to Pup

Rein was the spoiled daughter of a businessman. She had a knack for getting into trouble and causing headlines. She threw big parties, got kicked out of bars, threw a diva fit when something did not go her way.  Her father has had enough of her. Then his troubles disappear. Rein gets herself kidnapped, at first the kidnapper wants a ransom but after figuring out that her father will not cooperate. He figures out a new plan to make money. He is going to turn miss diva into a slut, a cumpuppy , a toy.  First, he will sell subscriptions to a website where you can watch the transformation take place, and after she has changed, he  is sure he could make millions letting people try his toy out.

What I need someone to play the kidnapper

what to expect bondage, slavery, pet play whatever else we want to add.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 04:13:05 PM by abandoneddolly »