wild west rp. Extreme. looking for M please.

Started by Ophelia Jaxon, December 10, 2011, 02:00:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ophelia Jaxon

ok, so this is something a bit different for me. It's a western style game.

Kitty barely remembers her family, her daddy was a drunk and sold her at a young age. she lives and works in a shithole saloon. she's young and pretty, makes money by singing and whoring. her owner is the saloon owner and he's a mean fucked. she's his favourite to sleep with and favourite to hurt sheen the mood strikes.

your character would find himself at the saloon, maybe he's settling in the town, or maybe he got himself a gold claim he has come to work, either way a man is entitled to a good time. so Kitty accompanies him for such a time, sure he has to pay for it, but she's good and sweet.

soon he finds himself attracted to her and she to him. Maybe they start something more than a quick dimly for 50cents, maybe he gets jealous of her screwing anyone with a few coins in their pocket, or the fact that she can spend a lovely day with him, but returns to the saloon owners bed at night. might end up being disgusted with her. It's a rough place with rough people and more than half the time she's got bruises on her body, even her face.

I'd like him to start getting rough with her. treating her like a whore, she let's others do what they want with her, why shouldn't he? Turn it into a love hate relation where he hates her, but still wants her to be with him.
ζ ·· The Ideas ·· The Kinks ·· The Apologies ·· The Rabbit Hole ·· ζ
come get a little crazy wicked with me...

WyldCowboy

Afternoon Ophelia!

Sounds like something I'd be interested in.  If you'd like to message me and we could lock down an idea and details.

Thanks,

Wyld