You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:25:55 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Things you do not want as Christmas present  (Read 3118 times)

Offline Mordred

Re: Things you do not want as Christmas present
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2011, 02:30:38 PM »
Susan Boyle's Christmas album. Yes, she has a nice voice.. just.. nawwww.. not my thing. In fact, last year on a download frenzy.. somehow, I ended up downloading her last holiday album.. which was deleted just a few days ago.

Offline abandoneddolly

• dollys are made to be used
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Do you see me there? Siting on the self collecting dust.
  • punish me with pleasure, and pleasure me with pain
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2011, 04:22:26 PM »
books unless you know what I like- my sis in law got me twilight for my b day because I liked vampires. so I tied to be nice and pretend I liked the sparkly kind

No clothes, I know I need clothes, but really I would much rather you give me the money to pick my own.

Offline Serephino

« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2011, 04:53:05 PM »
Candles and wine I would be okay with.  I love scented candles, just not the really cheap ones with the wick clear on the side that don't burn well.

But I will add myself to the no clothes list.  If it was clothes I liked it wouldn't be so bad, but it's like people don't pay attention.  I guess relatives I don't see much have an excuse, but my mom should have learned by now.

Ornaments.  I haven't put up a tree in years, what the fuck am I supposed to do with an ornament?  Not to mention, as has already been said, Christmas is over at the end of the day.

Lottery tickets.  If I actually won something that would be great, but chances are you just gave me a worthless piece of paper... 

Offline Kazuume

« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2011, 10:04:20 PM »
I do NOT want a pair of pink mittens, or rainbow colored toe socks, or shoes with bells on them.

Offline Breathless Intent

« Reply #29 on: December 09, 2011, 10:04:58 PM »
A Snuggie! I got one for Christmas a couple years ago and its just been a ball of pink hidden somewhere ever since.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2011, 03:31:39 AM »
Nooooo singing fish or any other inanimate objects that break into song.

Offline Seara

« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2011, 04:11:18 AM »
I do not want makeup made for children again this year.  I will not wear it!

Offline Sybl

« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2011, 04:18:36 AM »
CD's

Offline Dor

« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2011, 05:03:53 AM »
Perfumes and packets of cheap beauty products. Really, I have dozens of perfumes as presents which most of them are horrible and the cheap beauty products will eventually be thrown away as I don't see any use to them.

« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2011, 01:42:44 PM »
Daily calendars. I barely remember to flip over a monthly calendar, let alone a daily one

Offline JackWhite

« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2011, 01:44:27 PM »
Daily calendars. I barely remember to flip over a monthly calendar, let alone a daily one
Even if the backside hides a joke or some kind of wisdom?

« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2011, 01:58:08 PM »
Probably not. I'd still forget. It would be March before I remembered that I still have a January date up. The are just a sad waste of paper on me.

Offline JackWhite

« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2011, 02:04:38 PM »
Probably not. I'd still forget. It would be March before I remembered that I still have a January date up. The are just a sad waste of paper on me.
True.

Offline Kazuume

« Reply #38 on: December 14, 2011, 11:32:22 PM »
A book, they are always ones I don't want to read. EVER.

Offline Mordred

« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2011, 02:37:42 PM »
A bottle of Absolut! *:P*No.. no.. no! For then.. I'd have to drink the nasty, horrible, disgusting stuff.. mixing it in all sorts of delicious wintery concoctions!

« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2011, 02:46:16 PM »
Candy (or any other kind of food). I won't eat it...it will sit in my house until about Easter until it gets thrown out or I take it to work for the vultures to descend upon.

Offline Phoenixrisen

« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2011, 02:59:42 PM »
A video game, jewelry, or anything else that I won't make use of.

Offline Observing Trifles

« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2011, 03:42:28 PM »
A bottle of Absolut! *:P*No.. no.. no! For then.. I'd have to drink the nasty, horrible, disgusting stuff.. mixing it in all sorts of delicious wintery concoctions!

I wholeheartedly agree. I definitely don't want a bottle of vodka... Or a bottle of tequila. Drinking them is so tiresome... I can only have so many martinis and margaritas before the novelty wears off! ;)

Oh. Also, those $10 gift boxes of assorted meats or cheeses. Seriously, please don't get me those. :/

Offline Mordred

« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2011, 04:19:28 PM »
I wholeheartedly agree. I definitely don't want a bottle of vodka... Or a bottle of tequila. Drinking them is so tiresome... I can only have so many martinis and margaritas before the novelty wears off! ;)

Oh. Also, those $10 gift boxes of assorted meats or cheeses. Seriously, please don't get me those. :/

Hehe.. ohhh yeah, those assorted boxes.. Years ago, I swear, my aunt must have purchased a case of those.. each year that was what I got. Also the crackers in those sets are always like cardboard.

Also.. noooo coconut macaroons. *shivers at the thought of coconut.. yech!*

« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2011, 04:28:11 PM »
*snags all of Mordred's coconuty treats* Thank you!

Hmmm I don't want decorative towels. I have a slew of them from people who think that they are important, but they end up just sitting in my linen closet not getting used.

Offline Observing Trifles

« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2011, 04:30:30 PM »
Hehe.. ohhh yeah, those assorted boxes.. Years ago, I swear, my aunt must have purchased a case of those.. each year that was what I got. Also the crackers in those sets are always like cardboard.

Also.. noooo coconut macaroons. *shivers at the thought of coconut.. yech!*

Those little gift boxes seem like gifts you'd give to people you don't know very well. Distant family, coworkers, etc. I would give a nice gift box to my gardener or my aunt's mother-in-law, but I would never give one to someone I consider a friend. It seems too impersonal.