You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 10:30:37 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Female searching Male Partner  (Read 336 times)

Offline RaeynahsRoseTopic starter

Female searching Male Partner
« on: December 06, 2011, 05:34:21 PM »
Hi everyone =) So I've tried several different ways of doing this and I've given up and just decided to find a partner this way it's easier .... I'm looking for someone willing to play a powerful male lead to my female lead ... I'm looking for a story that has NC in it but it is not centered around sex rather more of a psychological obsession he has for her .... I'm also looking for a partner who takes their time and posts 3 paragraphs minimum ... I do have story ideas but I want to save those for talking about in PM rather then here ... for now here are my basis for the rp ideas I have

Dominant Male lead
NC
Obsession RP
Literacy
Psychological mind warps

please PM me if you'd like to talk about anything
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 05:36:36 PM by RaeynahsRose »

Offline RaeynahsRoseTopic starter

Re: Female searching Male Partner
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 06:16:34 PM »
let me just state I realize the above isn't a huge draw because there's not story posted and normally I would post a story - I do have a thread dedicated to that but I'm honestly looking to find someone who would fit into an rp idea and then mold a story around the base I've provided

View my o/o's, read my past posts ... whatever, I'm just looking for a story to enjoy with someone =)