You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 08:10:40 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: National Defense Authorization Act. Bye-Bye Due Process  (Read 2746 times)

Offline Oniya

• StoreHouse of Useless Trivia
  • Oracle
  • Carnite
  • Location: Just bouncing through. Hi! City of Roses, Pennsylvania
  • One bad Motokifuka. Also cute and FLUFFY!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: National Defense Authorization Act. Bye-Bye Due Process
« Reply #25 on: December 10, 2011, 12:34:31 PM »
I wouldn't have thought of looking for an early version if not for VuurMeester's post. *tips hat*  Once I saw how early it was, Callie's comment about

I have concerns about the editing of the speech, but apparently the content of what the president is said is clear.

made it even more important to me to see the full text.  I suspect that this one's going to make the rounds on my 'feeds', so I'm going to keep both those links handy.

Offline Callie Del NoireTopic starter

« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2011, 11:53:38 AM »
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jim-garrison/obamas-most-fateful-decis_b_1143005.html?ref=fb&src=sp&comm_ref=false

Now it's down to the President.. and I have concerns about the possibility that the president will sign this.

What is bad is that while law enforcement can still investigate I don't see a lot of investigations getting done properly after the military shows up to collect and detain the suspect.

Offline RubySlippers

« Reply #27 on: December 15, 2011, 12:36:37 PM »
Then we have to trust the courts to do the right thing and blast this law off the books and into the trash where it rightfully belongs.