You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 10:03:10 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Challenging Authority f/f  (Read 432 times)

Offline MystericaTopic starter

Challenging Authority f/f
« on: December 03, 2011, 09:06:06 AM »
So I had a role play going on with someone about a CEO being drugged and blackmailed by her personal assistant to get a beautiful little slave girl outside of work, as well as to get all of the workers for the company more fair working conditions, though unfortunately the game ended in a bit of a flop.

Now I am looking for one more shot of this game as before it died I was having a great deal of fun with it.  If anyone is interested, please read my rp preferences and give me a shout via pm.

Oh, before I forget, here is a quick little picture of my prospective character.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 02:28:04 PM by Mysterica »

Re: Challenging Authority f/f
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 09:37:48 AM »
Oh...  One quick thing...  I don't suppose I was horribly clear, but I am currently looking for the assistant to overthrow my CEO character.  I get excited and forget rather important details from time to time...  Terribly sorry for any confusion...

Online vin26m

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 02:15:31 PM »

Fixed your pic link.

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2011, 12:40:30 AM »
Wow...  So little interest.  I suppose I had better get to thinking and find a new idea soon to fill my open game slot!