The Silent Bordello

Started by Cayenne, January 17, 2008, 06:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cayenne

Fantasy

NC-Reluctant-Serious

The building was nestled carefully along the lines of two strong nations, that remained constantly at brink of war.  It seemed to belong to neither, and at the same time, due to its placement, was property of both.  The owner was old spindly woman, with long grey hair and leathery warn features who had more of a craving for gold then she had sympathy for the serving girls under her “employ”  All the girls were free, though patrons who did not drink, or rest within the confines of the bordello soon found themselves turned on their ear.

Many of the girls were sold to the establishment by people whom no longer desired them as personal slaves, or wayward girls picked up during a raid of small hamlets or towns. They were cruelly trained in manners of pleasing the guests within, and knew their place very well before they were offered to the floor like lambs to the slaughter. The old woman was powerful, a careful manipulator with far reaching contacts, many of which were left to her by her husband, of whom, created the once tavern far more peaceful reasons.

Marring a girl, would find the person dead before they knew it, while the old woman had no sympathy for them, she also knew they held little desire if they were ruined in some way. Though, bruising seemed to be allowed, as long as it didn’t affect her ability to serve.

The story would involve the everyday life of the girls inside, with occasional guest appearances by people wishing to play patrons.
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Hunter

Except for the ending up dead part, being a patron sounds like fun.   ;)

Serenity Vixen

Just don't break the merchandise :P
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Hunter

I never do, dear.  I have a light touch.
But yes, I do wanna play.

Cayenne

Still waiting on confirmation of a second slave-girl~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Hunter

What am I going to do with a second slave girl?   ;)

Cayenne

But sir, it is a story about the day to day life of the girls within the bordello! and I am very sure you could find something to do with more then one. ;D

ONs & OFF

Trieste

I'm up. I'll put together a sheet and PM it to you later, and if you like, cool.

I totally need someone to sneak into my room so we can brush each other's hair and paint out nails and give manicures and go through each others' closets and model all the clothes! ^_^

Hunter

Yah!  *does the happy dance*

Cayenne

Cool beans! *Devious finger tapping* It is all coming together.

ONs & OFF

Antone

*could be interested as welll.... if room is available*
Ons and Offs
RPs Desired

Caution when handling: Reacts violently when exposed to stupidity...

Cayenne

The Silent Bordello Begins

Thank you to everyone who responded (Both in PM's and on Messages!) Hopefully we can create something nice!

ONs & OFF