What's in a name?

Started by Cjac, January 17, 2008, 04:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cjac

Alright, I'm not positive this is the right place for this but here goes. 

This is a word association game.  I don't expect it to be more than a page or two long but it could be fun.  While we were being silly in the IRC chat, the idea came up that there were only so many names you could come up with for the same anatomical parts.  So this thread is for each person to list one name of one part. It might also be fun to guess the part that was previously listed, but that, of course, is optional.  So I will start"

Petals
Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Cherri Tart

folds (is that sort of how you meant it too procede? :) )
you were never able to keep me breathing as the water rises up again

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Cjac

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our mind. -Bob Marley
CjaC passed away on February 17th, 2008, thus her account restriction. We remember her fondly.

Bliss

O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

MagicalPen

*thinks he understands*

Flower

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Bliss

I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

MagicalPen

Vajayjay (according to Oprah)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Cjac

(Can be any body part folks!  The idea is tow fold,
Quote from: Silvestine on January 18, 2008, 11:54:56 AM
Vajayjay (according to Oprah)
have fun first and give us other words to use when we are writing.[/color]

LOL 

nest

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Cherri Tart

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Cjac

MagicalPen

(going with the ANY BODY PART theme now)

Globe(s)

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Cjac

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Serenity Vixen

Hooters!!!  (Great wings by the way :P))
"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Cherri Tart

Rod (hey, equal opportunity here!)

O/O, Cherri Flavored

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Serenity Vixen

"I once tried to take over the world, but then I got distracted by something shiny"
"There are 3 kinds of people in the world. Those that are good at math, and those who are not"

Cjac

Cherri Tart

O/O, Cherri Flavored

Bliss

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Cjac

indarkestknight

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Cjac