You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 08:34:03 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: dietJESUS's Requests!  (Read 316 times)

Offline dietJESUSTopic starter

dietJESUS's Requests!
« on: December 02, 2011, 12:07:54 AM »
Hey everyone!!

So here's a taste of what I'm looking for/ enjoy in RPs

General Likes
  • Here's my O/O thread, first of all: [X]
  • Currently looking for RPs!
  • I prefer freeform forum RP
  • I write in third person past tense and would really like if my partner posted in at least third person
  • I prefer modern, realistic settings, but will do some light fantasy and historical stuff too, depending on the plot
  • I post typically one to two paragraphs, but can give more if I am given more. RPing is a creative outlet for me, so anything more than three paragraphs for every post is exhausting for me. (I'm also a history major, so I'm constantly writing :p )
  • I'm super nice! Please PM me with any questions!

Fandoms I RP in
  • Supernatural (I ship Dean/Cas and kinda ship Wincest)
  • Harry Potter (I really, really, really ship Remus/Sirius... Not really anyone else. Maybe Luna with someone...)

--------

Plots

As of now, I don't have any specific plots, but I'll give a few ideas of some loose plots I'd love to flesh out!

Fck Yeah WolfStar
[Fluff] [MXM] [Harry Potter Universe] [Romance] [Virginity]

(In this RP, I'd love to be Sirius, but would also be Remus :3)
Marauders era Remus and Sirius. I really love stories where Remus is a shy virgin who's in the closet and is falling/ has fallen in love with Sirus, but doesn't think Sirius is gay because he's such a ladies man. Meanwhile, Sirius is either bi or gay and also in the closet about it. He's been having feelings for Remus and, in one way or another, makes a move, seducing a shy and slightly reluctant Remus.

School Daze
[MxM] [Fluff] [Romance] [Supernatural Universe]

(I'd like to be Cas in this RP, but I wouldn't say no to Dean.)
Dean and Cas in a high school AU. Dean and Cas go to school together, but they don't get along at all. The only time they have to see each other is once or twice a week when Cas comes over to the Winchester's place and helps Sam with his upper level math homework. I don't have this fully fleshed out, but we can work that out together :D

That's all I have now, I'm a little drained for ideas. Please PM me if you're interested in these, something related to these or something you think I might be interested in!!

Ready.... go!