Leisure Suit Larry like game

Started by Cosmo_ac, January 16, 2008, 05:53:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cosmo_ac

This is an idea i'e been thinking about for a while and finally decided to throw it out their and see what type of response i get.  I've only played one Lesuire Suit Larry game, and it's called Lesuire Suit Larry, Megna cum Laud.  I thought the game was hyterical, and great fun(though i sucked at some of the minigames) and thought it might be neet to try and get a GM to play a game like this with me.

Theme: The basic concept would be my charactor, a loveable loser looking for true love(and as much sex as he can get) trying to find his one true love.  My charactor would be trying to hook up with various women, trying to swoon them through conversations and personal time with them, and try and find that one special girl. 

Setting:  I rather liked the college theme the game i played used, and if the GM liked the setting/theme then we could simply use the layout of the game for the area's and locations the game can take place in, though others can certainly be added.  However, if the GM has other ideas, i'm not oposed to them either.

Content level:  Well, while their would be plenty of nudity and at least some sex(to possibly heavy sex depending on what the GM and myself decide) the main concept of the game is just to be funny and have plenty of humour and a good time.  Its not a game to be taken too seriously.  Ie, here's and example of what a piece of conversation might look like.

Pretty Girl:   Yeah, this is my first year of college.  I had to get out of my house, my step dad just wouldn't keep his hands off me.

Lovable Loser:  Thats horrible! (Thinking:  Hmmm...i wonder if he has any pointers for me...)  You should give me his number so i can give him a piece of my mind!

Thats just a very small idea of what conversations might be like.  Tongue in cheek, and not to be taken too seriously.  I admit i've never tried writing a comedy RP before but i think it could be pretty fun if it works.

System or freeform:  Well, i do admit i would like this to be a bit of a system light game, just because it would help being able to decide things, like for example, if my char is playing a game of strip quarters with a female char.  Or if he is trying to woo a female in a conversation, etc.  I didn't have any particuler system in mind, as i would prefer to make something simple myself that would reflect any games in the actual game, ie quarters and such.

Anyhow, i look forward to seeing if anybody responds.