You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:37:58 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Star Wars: The Old Republic.  (Read 24326 times)

Offline Kazyth

• Someone's Dark Prince Charming, Taco King
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • Sic gorgiamus allos subjectatos nunc.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic.
« Reply #175 on: January 30, 2012, 05:42:22 AM »
Actually, I might have a line on a CD key from a friend, which would be awesome.  Now I just need to figure out what to play.  (Totally rolling Sithside, of course.)  Hard to choose, but I'm leaning toward Inquisitor.

Offline Pumpkin Seeds

« Reply #176 on: January 30, 2012, 05:49:41 AM »
Yay!  Another player to help us rule them all.  Errr...ummm...happy to have you!

Offline Kazyth

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #177 on: January 30, 2012, 06:03:45 AM »
Thanks!  I've been looking forward to it for some time now.  Just going to go FTP on my CoH account (which I haven't actually touched for about a month now), and shift over to Star Wars.  Might be another day or two before I'm in, but I'll let you all know when Darth Kazyth is up and running!

Offline Pumpkin Seeds

« Reply #178 on: January 30, 2012, 06:08:19 AM »
Far more scary than Darth Typo over there.

Offline Kazyth

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #179 on: January 30, 2012, 06:10:58 AM »
Don't hate on Darth Typo.  I'm just warning you.  He might not sound scary at the moment, but all it takes is a little Force-involvement from him to have you assemble your blaster wrong, and then it's goodbye fingers!

Offline KaylaM

« Reply #180 on: January 30, 2012, 06:11:29 AM »
If anyone's gonna be Darth Typo, oits me!

Offline Kazyth

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #181 on: January 30, 2012, 06:30:11 AM »
Well, fair enough, but you'd better claim that fast!  I'm pretty certain all the creative Darth's are going to be used up, and then things will really, really start to get silly.

Offline Pumpkin Seeds

« Reply #182 on: January 30, 2012, 06:37:24 AM »
I know...I'm already having to be creative with the names...:: cries:: BoobieFett was taken.

Offline Kazyth

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #183 on: January 30, 2012, 06:40:02 AM »
Hmmm.  I'll have to check and see if Fleshlightsaber is taken or not.

Offline Pumpkin Seeds

« Reply #184 on: January 30, 2012, 06:47:25 AM »
I thought that was trademarked.

Offline Kazyth

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #185 on: January 30, 2012, 06:51:47 AM »
It might be.  But then again, sadly, so is Flesh Gordon, so what can you do?

Offline KaylaM

« Reply #186 on: January 30, 2012, 07:14:37 AM »
Just hurry up and roll on Lord Adraas allready. Then PM me for details

We need more guys there. Like any.

Offline Kazyth

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #187 on: January 30, 2012, 07:20:02 AM »
*snrks*  Like I said, could be another day or two before I get the key and all that.  When I do, I'll PM you, I promise.  Didn't realize it was such a lack-of-sausagefest.  >_>

Offline Pumpkin Seeds

« Reply #188 on: January 30, 2012, 07:42:10 AM »
We ladies are all alone with only each other and our vibroswords to keep us company.

Offline Reaper

« Reply #189 on: January 30, 2012, 09:20:31 AM »
My...Seems I might have to make a character on Lord Adraas Server myself. Been running on The Ebon Hawk since I got the game a month ago.

Offline Aiden

« Reply #190 on: January 30, 2012, 09:58:35 AM »
I am seriously missing my smuggler and Sith Warrior  :-(

Offline Pumpkin Seeds

« Reply #191 on: January 30, 2012, 10:33:26 AM »
and I'm missing Aiden too!

Offline Chris Brady

« Reply #192 on: January 30, 2012, 01:16:31 PM »
*Jealous*

Offline Moraline

« Reply #193 on: January 30, 2012, 01:44:25 PM »
What's the name of the guild you are all forming on Lord Adraas? I play over there. 

BTW if your interested you can create your own chat channels as well over in SWTOR. Darknest has one

/cjoin darknest

EDIT:
Oh I see someone has created a " /cjoin eli " for E.  (remember to check and make sure it's still active on every log in)

If I read it write, you are trying to create an Empire guild? I have someone to put in that.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2012, 01:51:46 PM by Moraline »

Offline Kazyth

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #194 on: January 30, 2012, 06:28:07 PM »
Ok, just as a little note, if you want to get TOR and you want to download it from Origin, the link place from the Website?  DON'T.  Don't even bother right now.  My friend finally shot me the Keycode, which was purchased through Origin days ago, but now the Origin program won't let you access the store or any keycodes to download things, espeically TOR.  Customer service has been no help to anyone, and the forums there are chocked full of angry people who can't get what they paid for.  Admittedly, mine was free but SOMEONE paid for it, someone I know, and I hate to see people's money pretty much just taken and held with only a "We're sorry, but we're not going to give you any information as to why, we're not going to process refunds, we're not going to be any help what so every... but you can live chat with us in whatever company overseas won the CS contract!"  I'm not hating on India/Costa Rican callcenters and such, but when the person you are trying to explain your issue too types horribly broken English other than obvious copypastes from a manual, it makes things just that much more frustrating.

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #195 on: January 30, 2012, 08:37:08 PM »
I've been busy.. so imagine my suprise when I got back on and found everyone gone in the guild in Kath Hound. :(

Offline Moraline

« Reply #196 on: January 31, 2012, 09:28:19 AM »
Ok, just as a little note, if you want to get TOR and you want to download it from Origin, the link place from the Website?  DON'T.  Don't even bother right now.  My friend finally shot me the Keycode, which was purchased through Origin days ago, but now the Origin program won't let you access the store or any keycodes to download things, espeically TOR.  Customer service has been no help to anyone, and the forums there are chocked full of angry people who can't get what they paid for.  Admittedly, mine was free but SOMEONE paid for it, someone I know, and I hate to see people's money pretty much just taken and held with only a "We're sorry, but we're not going to give you any information as to why, we're not going to process refunds, we're not going to be any help what so every... but you can live chat with us in whatever company overseas won the CS contract!"  I'm not hating on India/Costa Rican callcenters and such, but when the person you are trying to explain your issue too types horribly broken English other than obvious copypastes from a manual, it makes things just that much more frustrating.

I guess I was lucky, back at the begining of Jan. I had an issue (had to do with a security key.) I called in and got an EA rep for Origin in Texas. Both the man and the woman (supervisor) were really nice to me.

Turns out though that the credit guys in EA flagged my credit card! (a pre-paid card no less!)  They refunded my money back to the card the day after I had purchased the game but here I was 2 weeks later and still playing the game.  So to this day I'm playing the game and haven't paid a thing for it.. HAHA

EA/Origin is one messed up software distributor. I dread them getting their hands on my other games I want to play. (Like The Secret World - http://www.thesecretworld.com/ )

Anyways, lots of players over on Lord Adraas Server (RP-PvE)

The big hang out place is on the planet/moon Nar Shaddaa  (Lower Promenade, bottom left corner of map - Slippery Slopes Cantina. -- Instance 1 --)
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 09:30:07 AM by Moraline »

Offline Callie Del Noire

« Reply #197 on: January 31, 2012, 09:37:30 AM »
Sigh.. another server.

Offline Kazyth

• Lord
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #198 on: January 31, 2012, 09:41:45 AM »
I guess I was lucky, back at the begining of Jan. I had an issue (had to do with a security key.) I called in and got an EA rep for Origin in Texas. Both the man and the woman (supervisor) were really nice to me.

Turns out though that the credit guys in EA flagged my credit card! (a pre-paid card no less!)  They refunded my money back to the card the day after I had purchased the game but here I was 2 weeks later and still playing the game.  So to this day I'm playing the game and haven't paid a thing for it.. HAHA

EA/Origin is one messed up software distributor. I dread them getting their hands on my other games I want to play. (Like The Secret World - http://www.thesecretworld.com/ )

Anyways, lots of players over on Lord Adraas Server (RP-PvE)

The big hang out place is on the planet/moon Nar Shaddaa  (Lower Promenade, bottom left corner of map - Slippery Slopes Cantina. -- Instance 1 --)

Nice!  Very well done.  I may have to give them a call, or have the friend give them a call if things don't pan out by tonight.  Some time in the evening yesterday they finally posted something about servers being down from 1/30 - 1/31, however their timeframe for the downtime was set to end at about 3am Pacific time... and that was over 4 hours ago.  So, we shall see.  I would really, really, really prefer not to have to go through customer service again, as thus far it has been utterly useless.  But we shall see.  When I do get on, Lord Adraas here I come!  Still have to decide if I want to be.  I keep leaning towards an Inquisitor, with the eventual goal of being a healer/sorcerer.  We'll see.

Offline Silverfyre

• Mr. Fyre, or if you're slightly more daring, oh Silver my Silver.
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Once more, with gusto.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #199 on: January 31, 2012, 10:36:34 AM »
Lord Adraas is so crowded at times too so a few of us are over on Rubat Crystal, Sith side as well. :)