St. Raphael's (a.k.a. Coitus Clinic) - Hospital Interest Check

Started by Capone, November 28, 2011, 08:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergil1989

Name:  Sarah Jessica Horishima
Sexual Orientation:  Bi
Kinks:  Heavy or light BDSM, toy play, vaginal/anal intercourse, (for the rest, check O/O page.)
Limits:  (All hardcore kinks for the most part.  Scat, watersports, etc.  For the rest, O/O page.)
Condition: Through a little self experimentation after modifying the gene further, Sarah found that she could manipulate her vagina so that it could become tighter, bigger, produce more lubrication, and even make it become full of ridges, bumps, and bead like protrusions with just a simple thought or two, adding a whole new level of fun for all that take her.  She can't control the changes, being only able to do so when she's aroused and engaged in sexual activity, but she's slowly learning control.  (I was going to say she had done her little self injection just the day before or something.)
Profession:  Chief of Medicine.
Personality:  Sarah is not one to be trifled with, that is found to be true early on.  While she does 'care' about the patients she has in her building at all hours of the day, everyday, she's more concerned with lining her own pockets than actually helping people.  Her little system she has in place is just a testament to how corrupt she is and how far she's willing to go to make sure it lasts for as long as she can.  She's not afraid to use her body to get what she wants, and is not above using blackmail mixed with force to achieve her ends.  (Just check out her bondage collection sometime.)
History:  Tokyo, Japan was her place of birth, but her parents didn't stay there for long.  They had wanted a new life in the states, and had moved out to Daytona Beach, where Sarah went on to earn high marks in almost every class she took all the way up to college where she earned her Ph.D in the field of medicine.  It was rather accidental that the whole system with the 'special' care physicians came about, but once it did, Sarah saw money signs right off the bat, and did everything in her considerable power to make it work.  It had taken a few months, but once everything was going, the greedy woman had succeeded where countless other scams had failed in the past, none of her own though of course.  Even at a young age, it wasn't surprising to hear how the boys in the school yard usually got scammed out of their lunch money.  As she got older, Sarah got bolder and more experienced in her 'negotiations', employing friends and other coerced members of her class into doing her bidding to get what she wanted.  She has never gotten caught, always having airtight alibis and ways out of trouble that would make anyone's head spin.

Why she was this way you might ask?  It's because her folks were poor and the neighbors couldn't shut up about the 'new foreign family on the block.', having moved into a somewhat racist area when it came to people like them.  Nothing overly cruel or anything ever happened, but the comments that she constantly overheard and her parents ignored had a bit of an effect on Sarah as a child.  She hid it well, and took her ire out on those that didn't fall in line.  Now, at the head of her game, she's still at her old tricks while employing new ones to boot, all for her own personal gain although she does do her job and she does it well when it comes to helping and curing her normal patients.  Her unofficial lab rats however are another story altogether....
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Capone

Looking good so far, Vergil. I'd just like to request that the ridges and bumps and such to her vagina be more an uncontrolled process. Something she can't control, but as she becomes aroused her body develops it naturally. Something like extra lubrication is fine on its own as well.

Otherwise, looking like just the sort of Chief of Medicine we're going to need.

Kokaine

Hmmm... if you get a few more patients I'd be interested in playing a male nurse.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Capone

Heh, working on it. :) Feel free to see if any friends might be interested.

Vergil1989

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

aya

Putting my tentative interest in for now. I'd play if a female patient if there will be more male staff at the clinic.

TreyWalker

Out of interest is sexual relations between patients prohibited or encouraged or only allowed under doctor/nurse supervision?

Capone

What, my doctor not good enough for you? :P

Well, there's interest for a male nurse and a female patient, which would keep things in balance. As stated earlier, I'd like the ratios to be even for patient/doctor and nurse, as well as male/female.

Quote from: TreyWalker on November 29, 2011, 03:08:16 PM
Out of interest is sexual relations between patients prohibited or encouraged or only allowed under doctor/nurse supervision?

Hm, I didn't consider patient/patient pairings. For now, the official word will be that only doctors and nurses should tend to the patients. I'll have to think on patient permissions, though. I may want to add to the floor plan so there can be places for the patients in the Coitus Clinic to roam if they aren't necessarily bed ridden.

Capone

Quote from: JackWhite on November 29, 2011, 03:18:32 PM
You know they'll like me more  :P

Sorry, that comment was meant for aya. People posted as I was responding.

Also, I don't have any software for making things like floor plans, so if anyone else wants to volunteer to help that's awesome. If not, I'll whip something up in Photoshop after we've gathered more players.

Also, character approved, Vergil.

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Capone on November 29, 2011, 03:23:59 PM
Sorry, that comment was meant for aya. People posted as I was responding.

Also, I don't have any software for making things like floor plans, so if anyone else wants to volunteer to help that's awesome. If not, I'll whip something up in Photoshop after we've gathered more players.

Also, character approved, Vergil.

I might be able to help in thattttt.
I'd need a detailed vision from you though!
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

aya

Haha, I didn't mean that. I actually wasn't sure if your character would participate in the treatments Capone. I'll work on a profile for tonight.

Capone

With an avatar like yours, you betcha....

....wait, did I type that out loud?

Mnemosyne

Quote from: Capone on November 29, 2011, 04:00:21 PM
With an avatar like yours, you betcha....

....wait, did I type that out loud?

yes yes you did....

PM me your ideas on a layout
for the clinic ya?
Mistreated

JackWhite

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Jason Bender
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Kinks & Limits: On and Offs
Profession: Doctor
Personality: Sweet, caring, get what he wants, can work under pressure, confident, dominant
History: Lived his youth in Belgium but knew that he could get much more money when he became a doctor in the USA. His youth was peaceful, he was spoiled and his parents didn't really care. He worked himself to his doctors degree but only needed money to finance the studies. His parents never gave him much love but still he turned out to be alright. He was the opposite of his father. Jason cared about the people he loved and was always very careful with his patients.

He was still young but in Belgium he had an impressive resume. Every hospital wanted him as an employee but Jason wanted to be as far as possible from his parents. The promised land of the USA called him. St. Raphael's knew his reputation and invited him over for an interview. He immediately liked it here and stayed for a reasonable salary.

His speciality was rather special. He made a thesis about uncommon sexual diseases and their cures. He was good in normal doctor studies but he'd liked to help the world with his knowledge of the sexual diseases. He knew that there were many people with what they thought unhelpable diseases that affected their sex lifes. For some Jason knew a cure already.

Capone

So are you a doctor of St. Raphael's proper, JackWhite? Nothing in there suggests as to why you'd be used for the Coitus Clinic.

Kokaine

Name: Milo Becker

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Kinks: voyeurism, performing oral sex, breasts, receiving light pain

Limits: Player O&Os

Condition: Has a very high sex drive (high enough that it can be distracting but not bad enough that he could be classified as a nymphomaniac), and occasionally suffers from delayed orgasm but otherwise fine.

Profession: Nurse

Personality: Milo is a fun loving guy with a big heart who tends to look on the bright side of things wherever he can. He always has the best of intentions at heart but sometimes doesn't think things through fully and thus gets into trouble quite often, especially when his libido takes over. He likes to think he's funny—which may or may not be true—and always tries to bring out the best in others. He prefers to see those around him laughing and enjoying themselves if at all possible.

History: Milo had a fairly ordinary childhood, spending the first 6 years of his life in Brazil before moving to America when his mother remarried. When he began school in America Milo became somewhat of a class clown as a way to gain friends. It was a trait that stuck and though he was usually in trouble for one thing or another, his grades were always stellar—a part of his step-father's expectations since he was a respected Professor at a prestigious University.

Originally Milo chose a nursing degree as a bit of a joke. He had gone to college on an athletic scholarship but hadn't given much thought to his future and after bouncing this way and that finally settled on a nursing degree just to get his step-father off his back. After a while he realized he genuinely had an interest in making people feel better and began to take it seriously... plus there were plenty of cute nursing students to help keep him 'focused'.

After he graduated Milo landed his first position easily enough considering the rather high demand for nurses. For him nursing was a relatively easy and enjoyable career choice since he got to spend his days being his usual charmingly goofy self and cheering patients up whenever he could. What better way to make a living? And if a few high profile patients occasionally propositioned him while on extended stays in the hospital, well who would know. He had only been doing his job and making them feel better, he'd told himself. He hadn't seen anything wrong with it but he he'd at least been smart enough to keep it a secret... or so he thought.

When he received the first message regarding his activities he hadn't believed it. When he'd received pictures next he'd tried to stop but really... some of his patients were quite attractive and quite persuasive. In the end he had ended up being forced to take a new job 'offer' at the Coitus Clinic to keep the information from going pubic. A few of his patients were important figures and likely the scandal would cause way more trouble than it was worth. Even his father would likely lose his job if word got out and Milo never wanted to cause trouble for anyone. All in all he couldn't really say he was unhappy with his position at the clinic anyhow.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Vergil1989

I don't know if I'm able to approve profiles or not since as the head of the hospital I do believe it said that it also meant being a Co-GM.  But regardless, I love your guy a great deal and if I could/can, I'd approve him in a heartbeat.

Kokaine

Quote from: Vergil1989 on November 29, 2011, 07:11:56 PM
I don't know if I'm able to approve profiles or not since as the head of the hospital I do believe it said that it also meant being a Co-GM.  But regardless, I love your guy a great deal and if I could/can, I'd approve him in a heartbeat.

Thanks ^^ Hopefully Capone agrees with you in any case.

My O/Os

Mnemosyne

Mistreated

Haloriel

Capone

Quote from: JackWhite on November 29, 2011, 06:10:49 PM
Better?

It still doesn't fit with the theme. If he's writing a paper about sexual conditions such as what's going on in the clinic, then the problem is widespread enough that they wouldn't need to keep it such a secret, not to mention wouldn't need to rely on one kid's genes in order to artificially create conditions in other patients.

Remember, part of making an interesting character is they don't exist purely for sex. They have flaws, a personality. They're interesting people that seem third dimensional. Think of some of your favorite TV and movie characters. They may be charming, but they're also flawed.

How about your character has some issue with authority, and as such decided to sneak into the Coitus Clinic specifically because he was told it wasn't permitted. He discovered the secret, but when he was about to face the consequences he offered to work there.

Though I also forgot one of my own limitations, which is we already have two doctors and don't need a third. I should have caught onto that earlier. Maybe we can make him a male nurse, at which point we'll need to try and get more female patients...though we could always use more female nurses and male patients. That part isn't your problem, though.

See if you can fix him up, change his role/profession.

In response to Kokaine, your character is approved.

whtbitch4u2own

Hi everyone. So I presented an idea to Capone and he suggested to run to through other players in this game to see what their thoughts are.

So I was wondering to play a doctor. A doctor I had in mind was a Psychiatrist. Since there are many problems involving people's behavior towards physical intimacy.....loss of interest, frightened about sex, hypersexuality (that they think about sex 24/7), patients who wants to do crazy things or wants crazy things happened to them and all the nut cases. The lady psychiatrist can help be there for them, helping them.

She can help as in have sessions with patients and explore his problem. So by talking to them and of course doing some physical action as well if required as in trial and error to fix their problems. So basically a doctor who treats, helps and also research in patients cases. Little history about her, just cooking up at this minute....she can be a newly grad psych doctor and really smart one at that. When chief of medicine was recruiting people, she was approached and offered good salary which she couldn't resist. After discussing details, with some hesitation but she said YES. Currently, she loves working there, treating patients, and also likes the sex part of the job.

So this was my though and like to see if we can integrate such character in play and very much open to suggestions. Depending on people's thought about this....Capone will decide if he'd like this character or not. Looking forward to everyone's suggestions...
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959