You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 11:06:47 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Xiaolin Showdown!!!!!!  (Read 243 times)

Offline AkumamikaTopic starter

Xiaolin Showdown!!!!!!
« on: November 25, 2011, 03:48:06 PM »
Since the show came Out I have had the biggest fangirl crush on the badboy Chase young X3 hehehe

Anyway I'm looking for a partner who would be willing to rp as Chase young with my oc character

My character sheet is here

Name: Kira

Personality: Dark and mysterious, not afraid to push her limits, or push people away to achieve her goals, though by no means wishes harm on others unless they deserve it. Quiet the majority of the time she tends to think things through thoroughly before making any decision.

Allignment: Chaotic good.

Skills/weaknesses: Highly skilled at martial arts though through somewhat modified and modernised techniques, along with some dirty tricks not often employed by Xiaolin monks.

Main weapon: Seperatable quarter staff that turns into double blades then twisted and pulled apart from the centre.

History: Shortly after the four original elemental dragons were trained and became masters themselves, herself and another became the dragons of light and shadow, legend told they would be the most formidable. She came from rural Japan but crew up in central China where she was discovered to have the dragon of shadow's spirit.