Dresden Files, M seeking F

Started by backlash84, November 25, 2011, 10:12:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

backlash84

Love the series, just read the latest book, and felt like giving it a go in roleplay form. I have a ton of idea's for plots, all of which are flexible, so I am only going to give a short outline.

HarryxMurphy- Who has read the books has not wanted to see these two get together? I am suggesting after the end of this last book having them meet up, and having a talk that is much needed. As for other aspects of the plot, completely open to suggestions.

Custom characterxMolly- I was thinking it would be interesting to switch things up a bit and do one in the future, after Molly has completed her training, and takes on a wizard of her own to teach, saving him from execution from the white council. I thought it would be interesting to put her in the position she had put Harry, her student having a strong attraction towards her.

Custom characterxCustom character- Two magic uses forced together in order to survive. :) I want to build this plot together, working in aspects we both would like to have, and seeing where it takes us. \

I am looking for something long term, and although I prefer email, I am willing to play over PM or boards, whatever floats your boat. I respond regularly and often, and looking for someone who can do the same. Please, no one liners, I like to have an average of at least five to keep my interest. I am not a grammar Nazi, just need to be able to understand you. :) This would be long term, and I would prefer you having read some of the books, since the TV series was... not that good comparatively.