You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 01:05:31 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Dresden Files, M seeking F  (Read 254 times)

Offline backlash84Topic starter

Dresden Files, M seeking F
« on: November 25, 2011, 10:12:53 AM »
Love the series, just read the latest book, and felt like giving it a go in roleplay form. I have a ton of idea's for plots, all of which are flexible, so I am only going to give a short outline.

HarryxMurphy- Who has read the books has not wanted to see these two get together? I am suggesting after the end of this last book having them meet up, and having a talk that is much needed. As for other aspects of the plot, completely open to suggestions.

Custom characterxMolly- I was thinking it would be interesting to switch things up a bit and do one in the future, after Molly has completed her training, and takes on a wizard of her own to teach, saving him from execution from the white council. I thought it would be interesting to put her in the position she had put Harry, her student having a strong attraction towards her.

Custom characterxCustom character- Two magic uses forced together in order to survive. :) I want to build this plot together, working in aspects we both would like to have, and seeing where it takes us. \

I am looking for something long term, and although I prefer email, I am willing to play over PM or boards, whatever floats your boat. I respond regularly and often, and looking for someone who can do the same. Please, no one liners, I like to have an average of at least five to keep my interest. I am not a grammar Nazi, just need to be able to understand you. :) This would be long term, and I would prefer you having read some of the books, since the TV series was... not that good comparatively.