Supervillain vs Superhero (F dom looking for F sub)

Started by elfguy, November 24, 2011, 02:21:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

A powerful superhero keeps watch over the metropolis. She is used to dealing with petty thugs and bandits, and uses her powers to bring them to justice. She is respected by all, and seen as a true hero. But today, a new villain moved into town, one she had not anticipated. The supervillain also has powers, and in fact is much more powerful than her. As the two fight above the town, the crowd watches in amazement as sparks and unnatural fire flies between the two girls. While their bodies are invulnerable to such small effects, their clothes aren't, and slowly they end up showing more and more skin as their outfits are incinerated. The superhero is quickly ashamed at being seen like that, but for Phantom Girl, the supervillain, this just makes her horny. Soon, the hero is subdued, and pinned down by Phantom Girl, who proceeds to not only dominate her physically, but sexually as well, in front of a stunned crowd who can't do anything but watch.

So for this RP I was thinking of a beloved superhero who would get humiliated and dominated in public by a new arrival, Phantom Girl which I would play.

----

Raspbear

I am more than happy to help with this and curious if you are looking for someone with knowledge in comic books, I am very knowable, and if you are looking for a particular character out of DC or do you want one to be made up? Very flexible on either choice and looking forward to working on this if you pick me for it.

elfguy

No, OCs are fine, I don't actually know all that much about comics myself. Just let me know who you'd like to play and we can get a thread going.
----

Raspbear

I can be Wonder Woman and you can start the thread at anytime. I tend to reply as soon as someone posts out of respect for them to keep things moving. Just be sure to give me a link to it so I can bookmark it and not miss a beat. Thank you for replying. :)

Terian

Spend a day out on business, and something I'd be interested in comes up :(

Oh well, that's my luck for you.

Raspbear

Well just so you know, if you are interested in writing anything comic book related further just pm me and let me know. Always interested in writing on this particular topic.