You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 01:28:04 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Howl's Moving Castle (MxM)  (Read 427 times)

Offline AithinTheElfTopic starter

Howl's Moving Castle (MxM)
« on: November 23, 2011, 01:31:49 AM »
Just going to keep it simple, since I don't seem to be getting many replies lately. (:

I'm interested in doing a pairing with Master Howl from the animated movie/book Howl's Moving Castle and possibly his younger brother (incest) or a young male apprentice.  If you don't know what Howl looks like, he's on Google, a tall, reddish blond, handsome sorcerer in a blue coat.  I figured my character, either his brother or an apprentice, could have medium length light hair, thin, same look about him.

Just thought I'd put it out there.  I love Howl!  His sometimes spoiled temper is very adorable. (:

Offline Haibane

Re: Howl's Moving Castle (MxM)
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 07:52:33 AM »
A pity you don't want Sophie (in her young form)!

Online shii

• ~*The Prince*~ *The beast*
  • Liege
  • Enchanter
  • Location: Loving a wild thing is like having a lion for a pet. You know itís a creature of violence whose very nature and talent is murder, and yet it lies down at your side and purrs for your touch alone.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Howl's Moving Castle (MxM)
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2011, 11:39:39 AM »
You know that sounds really fun. I would love to play Howl. However a younger apprentice would be preferred for this one. I love the spoiled temper lol!