News:

"The Most Precious Jewel [One Shot: NC-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Pollydactle's Cravings (F seeking M)

Started by Pollydactle, November 20, 2011, 12:14:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pollydactle

If you are interested in any of the plots below then go ahead and PM me. (:

1. A young woman is in extreme need of a job. Her rent is due, her boyfriend left her, her parents have disowned her, she has no friends and no one to turn to, so basically, it is either get a job and pay her rent or live on the streets. With a bad economy and not the best resume in the world, though, she is having a hard time finding one. Finally she gets an interview with a well known restaurant only a few blocks from her apartment, during the interview she is quite clear about her desperate situation and she was thrilled when she was called a few hours later to be told she had the job. Unfortunately for her, the restaurant owner only hired her because she was desperate and she needed it, she was perfect for him to exploit. He was bored and he had some very special customers that he had to make as happy as possible, he planned on using her, and what was she going to do about it? Nothing, because she needed the job. It was perfect.

2. A boarding school for girls that is located in a very remote part of the mountains. Girls who attend this school are known for being very successful and to get in they must be the top of their class, not to mention very rich. However, they do have a special scholarship program.... This program allows under privilege girls to attend the school, all they have to do is send in a picture of themselves and fill out information about their personality and family. What they don't know is that the scholarship really doesn't exist for them, but rather the all male staff. Being so far away from women it can be hard for them, and that is where the scholarship students come in. Their job is to take care of one or two staff members, to be their own little sex slave in a sense. This tradition is kept quiet outside the school walls, and with their friends in high places nothing is ever leaked out. So the teachers can do what ever they want, and the girls will never try to leave and risk giving up the education and opportunities that the school has to offer them.

3. At a young age she was adopted, taken away from the country in which she was born and brought to the United States where she was raised by a very loving man. He home schooled her, taught her English, and gave her everything she would ever want. He kept her away from the rest of society from the most part, but she thought nothing of it. When she was young the world hadn't treated her well anyways, she didn't need it. What she didn't know that though her adopted father loved her he had plans for her, possibly from the very beginning even. She was a beautiful girl, particularly as she grew older, and he found himself wanting her more and more as she bloomed into a beautiful woman. On the day of her seventeenth birthday he finally decided that he would make her his and until that point he told her how he was going to make her a woman and that it was something that every father did with their daughter, taking advantage of her naivety to get what he wants.

4. He comes back from college, bringing a friend with him to go and stay at his parents house. His parents are out of town, off on some long vacation to revitalize their marriage, and so it's just him, his friend, and his seventeen year old sister whom he never really got along with. The first few days are very dull, then him and his friend find the stash of alcohol. Bored, they break into it, drinking and getting raging drunk. His sister is sleeping upstairs and he realizes that his friend has disappeared. Soon he hears noises coming from his sisters room and he goes up to find his friend pinning his sister to her bed, forcing a hand down her pajama bottoms. Rather then help, however, he decides to join in.

5. A family lives out in the woods, secluded from the rest of the world. There is a father, a brother and a younger sister, the mother having passed away years before. Before either of his children were born the father and his former wife had decided to live as far away from the rest of society as possible, wanting to shelter their children from the harsh realities of the world. However, now the father is facing a problem. The son is about twenty now and is anxious to leave the nest, wanting to get married and start a family of his own. This terrifies the father, not wanting his son to leave them forever, so he comes up with a plan. His daughter is eighteen and a beautiful girl and she could very easily take care of the needs of her brother, so he talks to his son about it and they come up with the plan; he will marry his sister and then the family can continue living happily together. Of course, after his plan begins he discovers that his own needs taken care of as well.

6. Money has been tight, though his spoiled daughter doesn't seem to realize that. Constantly she is spending money, buying fancy clothes and the latest gadgets, meanwhile he is working as hard as possible to keep up. It has been going on long enough and he is sick of it, though no matter what he says she refuses to get a job. During a get together with some of his friends one of them said something that caught his interest, only after a few too many drinks of course. He said something about how much he would pay to have some time with his daughter, and though normally that would have offended him instead it intrigued him. An interesting idea, a way to get some of his money back... And finally he begins to come up with a plan, a plan that involves him training his daughter and then making her into his own little prostitute. He was sure it would make him some money and then teach his daughter a lesson, too.

7. The world has changed, society has gone from near equal citizenship and rights for women to them having practically no rights at all. The world is ruled by men and women are slaves raised for either some kind of work or for pleasure and breeding, mostly the latter. There are some small communities who try and hang on to the old values, treating women with respect and treating them as equals, but these small outposts are found quickly, the men sent to prison and the women immediately put on the market. Women from these groups typically are sold for more money, too, given their untouched nature; it poses as a challenge for the purchaser, particularly wealthy men. One such raid has taken place, a small village has been captured and there is one young girl amongst them who is particularly beautiful, though strong willed. Her captors are hoping for a nice, hefty pay off.

8. It was sometimes hard being the coach of the girls swim team; seeing attractive young women every day wearing tight uniforms, bouncing up and down right in front of him. It only got harder for him after his divorce, before he at least had his wife to turn to and take out his sexual frustrations, now he had nothing. A new girl on the team has made it even harder, she was more attractive then all of the rest, more talented as well. It was one day when she came to ask for extra help for him that he started to think of potentially acting on his lust finally. She wanted something, he wanted something.... A fair trade, right?

General things I like to see:
I like non - consensual relationships
Multiple partners
Dominant male characters

If you have any plot ideas tell me.

crazyazn021

I would certainly love to RP this idea out with you if you are still looking for a partner...I generally use YIM much more than this site, but I am not opposed either way.

Pollydactle

Yeah, I'm still looking. (:
I don't use messengers unfortunately, but if you are willing to do it over the site then I would be happy to RP with you. Just send me a message and we can work something out.

Monsieur

Good evening Poly.  O8)

I have some interest in the role playing scenario where I would be the swim teacher.  Haveing had some experience as a physical education instructor I find this to be very close to home but this is my first venture and I hope I am doing this correctly.  Would you tell me why your post said edited? 

Au revoir,
Monsieur Stan
One of these nights, one of these crazy old nights, I'm gonna find out pretty mama, what turns on your lights.

Pollydactle

Sorry for taking a little while to respond to you. (:

The posts that say 'edited' just mean that I changed something in my first post, be it getting rid of or adding a plot or what ever.