Skyrim Private Plotting Thread (1x1)

Started by Zahnweh Zombie, November 19, 2011, 10:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zahnweh Zombie

Skyrim Private Plotting Thread

NoteUnless otherwise stated, this is a private RP plotting thread for yours truly and Rock1713.  You (The audience) are more than welcomed to watch, but audience interactions are prohibited unless stated otherwise.  ^-^  Thank you.

Zahnweh Zombie

Alright, I guess the first couple of things for us to toss around would be setting and characters.  Oh, maybe a little about the general idea of what we want in the RP? 

I guess, the first thing I can think of is what we should have our characters be.  I'm partial to making a Nord.   :-) Probably a Nord thief who works with the Thieves Guild in Riften or something.   ;D  I'm interested in making a Nord that is a member of one of the less reputable groups in Skyrim.  I dunno...  whatcha got in mind for your character?  I figure that we can start with character creation, and then maybe think about what kind of a setting or something we should make to place them in.  What do you think?

Rock1713

Thieves' Guild is always accepted.  I liked the very Lankhmar feel of Riften, so if you'd like to do something focusing on the guild, I'd be down.  Perhaps I could play a rival or a dear friend or even brother.  Another idea, two men: A Nord and Imperial that grew together and consider one another family.  One goes into the Thieves Guild, the other goes to the Dark Brotherhood.  Something happens where the two have to work together else the two groups go at odds.  Give a sense of urgency and play on the idea duty and group loyalty vs brotherly love.  Always wanted to do something like that.  xD

Zahnweh Zombie

I love that idea!  It has the whole brotherly love thing, but conflict from their differing ideals and interests.  Not to mention, if we're setting this up during the conflict between the Stormcloaks and the Imperial Army, it would generate some tension in that field.  It would be awesome to make something like that.   Heh, I can see that our characters would have moments of working together for their missions within their respective guilds if they're able to...   like if your character needed assistance in one of his jobs, mine would be more than happy to accompany him, and the same would be said of one of his own missions.  I can sense some tension between the two guilds...  Anything else we should discuss?  I'm still feeling a tad bit brain dead...

Rock1713

Same here.  I'm actually going to hit the hay here, but I'll throw an opener for us.  Get the setting at least started.  I always enjoy winging it to a degree.  I'll link the thread here when it's up!  Looking forward to it! ^.^

Zahnweh Zombie

Heh, I just got up...  even thought it's like almost 10 pm where I'm at.   I really cannot wait to get this started.  :-)