Interest Check - Nasty Santa and other plots

Started by dvalen, November 19, 2011, 02:02:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dvalen

The holidays are bearing down and I have been thinking about a randy Santa story.  Here's the gist; It's Christmas Eve and Tiffany is in bed fingering herself but can't find release.  She goes downstairs to get some juice  from the kitchen when she stumbles on...yes, Santa...in the living room.  It's a surreal moment and its like she's under a strange spell and Santa knows she's been a naughty girl and knows just what she needs.  Yeah, he's an old fat man but I figure he has supernatural vigor (and a big unit) and virility.  He's horny and tired of milk and cookies.  Looking for a good, experienced writer to play the wicked Santa.  I love detail and the writer must be able to write 3+ good paragraphs with good spelling.

Help me play out a Xmas fantasy.  This is an interest check.

PMs ONLY!!

New Plot! ~Craving!

Making of a BBC Slut (and following adventures of same)

The wife of Rev. Tyler McClure, Jenny has found her life in turmoil.  Both met while students attending a private conservative Christian college in Virginia and married promptly after graduating.  Jenny was adept at playing the wife of a preacher while holding down a teaching job.  The two seemed an adorable loving couple, yet privately Jenny found her sex life boring and almost nonexistent.  After years building up a large congregation, her husband told her he was divinely inspired to help the poor and disenfranchised souls of the inner city ghetto.  They moved to a large city, setting up a church inside an old office building.  All of her husband’s energy and attention was given to his evangelical mission and Jenny found herself going through the motions in a world that was foreign to her.  Her position as a teacher at an all black school left her with culture shock.  She knew she had a more than healthy libido and deep down she craved physical intimacy.  What she didn’t know that a undiscovered desire would soon be unlocked, a desire that would start a terrible addiction. It would begin with the old black janitor her husband hired to keep the church clean.  Then something happens at school, with an athlete or two, perhaps something torrid under the stairwell delivering hot meals at one of the project houses.

(Inspired by the artwork of John Persons)

I’m looking for an good and imaginative writer who can help me bring this story to fruition.  I need a Male writer who can play several roles, one after another, with detail and imagination.  I require 3+ paragraphs at a time and good spelling.  I’m not English Nazi, but make the effort…everyone has spellcheck.

Again PMs Only Please!