Inheritance Cycle - book series by Christopher Paolini [M seeking F]

Started by Dray, November 18, 2011, 03:57:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

So I read the forth and final book of the Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini that follows the story of the rider known as Eragon and his dragon, Saphira.  This is one of my favorite series of all times, it's an easy read yet is very detailed and has one of the best stories and plots with characters that have a lot of depth to them that he has fleshed out through these books.  I would like to find someone who would be willing to write and role play a story with me that takes place in this world that Paolini has created.  So I am looking for someone who is very familiar with the series and enjoys it as I do, if you have not read the final book yet that's fine since it just came out but hopefully you have read the first three and are on your way to reading the final book.

I don't really want to post any spoilers here so it kind of depends on whoever is interested, but basically we would be following a plot/story that takes place several years after the final book and I would like my character to be one of the new Dragon Riders.  I would like the female character to either be another new Dragon Rider or perhaps just an elf.  I want our characters to train and spar together, travel across the continent of Alagaesia together to complete missions together and also fight side by side in battles and waging wars.  Of course there would also be a romantic relationship that sparks between them during all of this as they are attracted to one another.

So that's the general idea...if you are interested then send me a PM and we can discuss things more in detail and flesh it out.  It depends on what you already know, like I said I did not want to just post spoilers out here in the open for anyone who wanted to be surprised by how the series ended but if you have already finished the series or don't mind spoilers then I will be happy to discuss it with you...or work it out otherwise.