You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 04:43:24 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Wanted: 7th Sea GM for my female character?  (Read 310 times)

Online Flying TenguTopic starter

Wanted: 7th Sea GM for my female character?
« on: November 18, 2011, 03:46:05 AM »
It's a bit of a long-shot, but I've been craving this for quite some time now.  7th Sea may not be the best-known system, but it's a fun one, so I'm hoping to find a few fellow fans.

There's something about 7th Sea that I find undeniably sexy.  I don't know if it's the flashing blades, swashed buckles, courtly intrigue, mystery, or all of the above, but there it is.  Perhaps it's because I've seen that one scene in Mask of Zorro more than a few times.  I've had an idea for about a year a young woman, fair of face and figure, looking to make her way with her blade and her wits.  Sex would feature, of course, ideally ranging from consensual to light NC (the sort where, after a minute or so, it basically becomes consensual).

If you're interested, please, please send me a message!  We'll see what we can get worked out!
« Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 03:49:04 AM by Flying Tengu »

Online Muse

• Bibliopheliac -- Luna's Arcangel -- PiP's Sidhe Lord -- Karasu's Heartthrob -- Tyloka's Dragon -- Mistress Voluptuouss's Hand Bra -- Making Allanger Welcome at her Destination
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
Re: Wanted: 7th Sea GM for my female character?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 05:12:15 AM »
Good morning, sir.  You have some intriguing images there, and I"m quite fond of seventh sea myself.  Are you only looking for one on ones? 

Online Flying TenguTopic starter

Re: Wanted: 7th Sea GM for my female character?
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 08:11:17 AM »
I'm afraid that I am only looking for one on ones.  Well, probably.  90%.