Abusing a dragon

Started by Mia, January 07, 2008, 07:57:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mia

The dragon kind… the most powerful and mighty creatures that exists, that is… except for one person; the kings dragon tamer. He uses a very special method of breaking those dragons that is brought in for training, he abuses the sexually… the males are easiest. Most often it is enough to threaten to rape them and sometimes to actually start to use different probes on them to have then surrender to their master. Pain and sexual humiliation is most often enough to make the take the Oath.

So this is what I have in mind… I play Mia, a kitchen helper that accidentally meets one of those dragon males that is in “training”… what happens then… well that is to be played out. What I look for in my writing partner is someone that can play a sub dragon… or something like that.
I would like to meet the woman that invented sex to see what she is working on now.

ON and OFF: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=8615.0

Redtail

THis sorta reminds me of the proposition I posted a month or so ago... It didn't really get a whole lot of attention, so I kinda gave-up on it.

If you can't find someone to play a submissive dragon in a few more days, please feel free to PM me, and we'll try to work something out.

I usually play as a gryphon, but I definitely think I could pull-off a dragon, and I'd be glad to try!
If all I ever wanted was sex, I'd play as an anthropomorphic dildo.

Content is good, too.
Don't click this link.

Redtail

Well, a few days' time have elapsed...

Apparently, this otherwise wonderful idea has attracted less attention than I think it deserves... So in that vain, I'd like to state very simply that I'll play your dragon.

I'm not sure if you want an example of my writing, but I can assure you that I never fail to output my best quality of work, which I think you'll find is quite good. I hope so, anyway.

I'll try to contact you somehow, so we can work the finer details of the story to your liking! Thanks!
If all I ever wanted was sex, I'd play as an anthropomorphic dildo.

Content is good, too.
Don't click this link.