You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 06:26:47 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Non-Adult one-on-one steampunk romance  (Read 473 times)

Offline FrostShifterTopic starter

Non-Adult one-on-one steampunk romance
« on: November 13, 2011, 06:56:16 PM »
I'm looking for anyone(gender of any kind) who would like to explore a steampunk era. My character will be female, looking for romance in a new city. Also though romance is preferred, if you'd like some action or mystery or other genre, just let me know. I am flexible. And/because depending on interest, I request a simple explanation on your character. Thank you. XD

Offline LeonFord

Re: Non-Adult one-on-one steampunk romance
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2011, 02:27:53 AM »
hello names Leon ford already sounds kind steam :D ..or not XD..But yeah id would love to start something if you are will to accept me I am on at random times but when i am i will be on till you are done to make it fun :).up for anything but steam punk sounds fun and a love story sounds great passion is what I'm looking for not (sex) so if your intrested let me know :)

Offline LeonFord

Re: Non-Adult one-on-one steampunk romance
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 02:35:13 AM »
Also waiting to be approved hope you don't think that means i am not serious about what i do and my stories and characters