You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 06, 2016, 02:22:24 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: How the West is won  (Read 903 times)

Offline BlissTopic starter

How the West is won
« on: January 03, 2008, 01:29:26 PM »
I'm looking for a cowboy on the frontier of the untamed West to play against my Native American woman! I'm thinking a kidnap/capture/captivity storyline of some kind, but am open to suggestion here or in PM. Taken! But see the edit for the still-open reverse idea of the proposed dynamic.

Edit: The more I think on it, the more I realize that, should someone have the preference to play a Noble Savage archetype, I could happily play a Frontier woman as well.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2008, 03:58:08 PM by Bliss »

Offline Dingo

Re: How the West is won
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2008, 02:24:47 PM »
I would love to play that cowboy, I was looking for someone to play a western game with.

So count me interested if you don't mind a low posting frequency during weekdays.

Offline BlissTopic starter

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2008, 02:36:15 PM »
Weekdays tend to be a heavier posting time for me... so long as you don't mind that that will be when I tend to post, and therefore this game will have a somewhat sedate pace, let's give it a go.

Offline Serenity Vixen

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 02:44:35 PM »
Has to be a cowBOY huh?  :P

hehehehe  I will have fun reading this one at least :)

Offline MagicalPen

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 02:51:01 PM »
Me too...if you like Westerns keep an eye out for the new one NikitaFirestar are getting ready to start up. Well, its a Western meets Revolutionary War meets French/Indian War type of game :)

Offline Serenity Vixen

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 03:03:14 PM »
I will look forward to it!  :)