You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 02:18:28 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My first post. Need a few pointers :).  (Read 377 times)

Offline sully20Topic starter

My first post. Need a few pointers :).
« on: November 07, 2011, 11:05:10 AM »
If this is in the wrong place I apologize.
This is my first post, both here and on a site like this. Im looking to see if there is anyone who can help me get used the way you do things here and maybe have my first RP with. I would prefer a female but I'm open to any takers (so long as they are patient)
I feel that i should mention that I'm a 20 year old male..

Offline JackWhite

Re: My first post. Need a few pointers :).
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2011, 11:07:28 AM »
You might wanna mentiong the setting that you wanna play too. Just a little bit more information.

Offline Beguile's Mistress

• Time flies like an arrow ~ Fruit flies like a banana ~ Elliquiy's Fair-E Godmother
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: Faeleacanvald ~ The Steeler Nation ~ Home of Lord Stanley's Cup 2016 ~ She won't stay throwed! ~ 48\22-5\1\11-5\7
  • Perpetual Notion Machine ~ 'What if...?'
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2011, 11:16:37 AM »
The section you are currently in is PG-13 so anything you engage in here must be Non-Adult.  As JackWhite suggests posting a few ideas of what you would like to use for a plot or setting will help anyone interested in replying.

Once you find a partner and a plot you can open a new thread here to begin your story, or your partner might open the thread if you prefer.

Offline sully20Topic starter

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2011, 11:23:17 AM »
ok, well i was hoping for something more adult in nature, i obviously wont go into detail here. So i guess I'll just wait I'm approved and then try again in the appropriate place, i should have more of an idea as to what id like to then aswell

thanks for the help though guys