Link Question (computer/forum question)

Started by King_Furby, December 30, 2007, 02:40:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Furby

Not sure if this is the right place to ask but since it involves my computer i think this is the place.

I have a URL i wanted to put in my sig. But i want to have the url named.

just for example
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=post;board=140.0

how would i get something like that to just says "forum" and when you click on it then it would take you to that link.

help is wanted. thanks.

Vekseid

[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=post;board=140.0]Post in my forum![/url]

Becomes

Post in my forum!

King_Furby

Elvi

Furby, I'm not sure that is the place for such a thread.
I believe that is why Elluiki was made?
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Vekseid

People can have links in their sigs. I mean, you do, and you don't even dress it!  Evil nakedness >_>

King_Furby

She meant what i had linked for a few minutes. But i removed it for now and PMed a moderator.

it was nothing really harmful =)

Vekseid

I would smack you for using moving text LONG before I ratted on someone for putting their ons and offs in their .sig.

I mean, would be rather hypocritical if it bothered us!

Elvi

No, I was referring to Having a 'game thread' in the ons and offs.

It is stated in the board rules that the ons and offs are specifically for one reason and that is ons and offs.
I recall that Nothing wished to do the same and she was guided to elluiki?

(It's quite a while ago now, when I was one of them there moderators and set up the On's and Off's board)

Vekseid

Oh that.

He can't even login to Elluiki unless we change his username anyway, and because of things like that, I'm not sure if the issue needs pressing. I'm getting tired of SMF/Mediawiki anyway and want to move to something more capable of handling RPGs, after all.

Elvi

More rules that need to be changed then?

And I've always hated wikki.....*smiles*

Vekseid

Quote from: Elvi on December 30, 2007, 04:40:02 PM
More rules that need to be changed then?

And I've always hated wikki.....*smiles*

Well you can't blame me for forgetting about rules you came up with >_>

And as he says in his thread, he tried listing them, but it apparently just didn't work.  I'll have to keep that sort of thinking in mind for later.

King_Furby

And you can still get a since of my on's and off's by looking through some of my games so that counts decently enough.

Elvi

*blinks*

I didn't 'make them up'
They were formed after discussions with the other Goddesses at the time and Lilac....so there....

*pulls face at Vek*