You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 10:10:45 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Princess of the Wolves (m/f)  (Read 321 times)

Online FlowerTopic starter

• Rumplestiltskin ❀❀Bunny Goddess❀❀ ♥♥Search Mistress♥♥ ❀❀Introvert ❀❀
  • Lady Mentor
  • Addict
  • The blood of the stars flowed in her veins.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Princess of the Wolves (m/f)
« on: November 04, 2011, 02:35:33 PM »
She who howls like a wolf: Shifter Story

Left as a babe in the middle of winter by her mother, Winter has known no human contact during her years growing up. She lives and breathes for the pack of wolves that took her in as a child, treating her as one of their cubs. One might wonder why these "wild" creatures of the night that fill children's nightmares didn't kill her upon laying their amber gaze on her undefended body. After all, the humans are the reason for their decreasing territory and fallen comrades. Winter is not an ordinary girl, for only the strongest can survive in the wild.. She is a half lupine, and it is whispered in villages that have heard of her that the devil himself impregnated her mother with the demon. Perhaps this is the reason she was abandoned...

Recently, sheep have started going missing from farms. Villagers seek blood no matter who it comes from. They point the finger at Winter. A young warrior is being sent into the mountains to take her from the wolves, and bring her into town for judgement.

I don't care about the gender of the writer but the plot calls for a male character since I plan on playing the female. It will probably be placed in light exotic solos. I'm willing to work out some details with my partner but this is the basic premise in my head.

Pm me if interested

Thank you for reading :)