Looking, Plots, Characters, and More

Started by AlexsSketches, November 03, 2011, 10:04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AlexsSketches

Hello Everyone,
So I'm looking for anyone really at the moment, though mostly dominates, at the moment for four different characters (all males), Akira Nakamura, Oliver Green, Jolyon Gualtieri, or Jason Willis. For each type I would like someone who is willing to work with paragraph posts (5-10 sentences) or more, and is able to update once per week or more. You must have decent grammar and decent spelling. I am able to do this thread based or IM or even PM (Just PM me if you would like to IM/PM instead of thread, and I’ll give you the username). Can’t wait to hear from you!
-AlexsSketches
P.S. Want Level runs from 1-5 (5 being really want) This does not mean I won't play 1s, this just means that I'm most interested in playing 5s.

Akira Nakamura Plot(s):

~Akira Nakamura is a carefree male, he likes to take long walks in the park and work as a waiter at a café. His dream is to become a baker and own a shop of his own, only he has a slight problem when a man walks into a café and asks him out on a date. This wouldn’t be too much of a problem if the man knew Akira was a man as well. Akira has recently been dressing in sundresses and other girly things, and it’s getting him into trouble. What will happen when the man finds out? How will this man find out?
Times Played: 0
Want Level: 3

~Akira Nakamura has been really into dancing ever since he was little, so his parents put him into a ballet class and he's been going every since. When he was in high school he met a guy, ready to go big, using his guitar all the way. However, Akira's friends at the ballet school tell him to stay away from said male, everyone thinks this guy is going to go nowhere. So Akira forgets about him. 5 years later he find out this man is on his way to fame, already on tour in America. He decides that he might as well go to the concert, after the concert he goes to say hey and turns out he still has feelings for this somewhat famous rock star. What will happen next? Will the man still have feelings for Akira? Will they end up together? (Does this sound familiar to you? Probably because this is based off the song Sk8ter Boi by Avril Lavigne)
Want Level: 4

Oliver Greene Plot(s):

~Oliver Greene is from a happy family home, he has a mom and a dad and a little sister who he adores. He sleeps around with lots of other men, and enjoys doing it. One day, as all cliché stories as this one go, it all turns upside down, when Oliver goes home with the wrong person and is kidnapped and sold into a sex slave ring. Who is going to buy him? What will his master be like? Will he find a kind hearted sole or an evil dictator? Will he fall in love or will he fall into a pit of despair?
Want Level: 5

~Oliver Greene likes sex. Plan and simple, most people would call him a slut. He kinda is. So what happens when he finds someone who is just as slutty as he is, but he's starting to fall in love with the person? What happens when this other person is ready to take Oliver to the next level and sleep with him, but in very different ways? (This is a simple one-shot erotica, if you don't like rping sex, don't choose this one. Oliver is into it all, so we can get as kinky as you like.)
Time Played: 0
Want Level: 1

~Oliver Greene is a little bit of a thief, he doesn't ever steal too much just a wallet here or a wallet there. One day he gets caught by a not so nice cop. This cop has a hidden secret, that he's not to keen on letting everyone know. Then again, it doesn't really matter considering the entire Judicial system is corrupt, the prisons aren't exactly anything civil. To 'help' Oliver out, the cop decides that if Oliver helps him out with his secret, then he might let Oliver get out of jail early.

Jolyon Gualtieri Plot(s):

~Jolyon Gualtieri is a member of the wolf kin. However, he is only half wolf. His eyes are just like wolves eyes and he covers them at all times with sunglasses. There is a new wolf in town who can tell Jolyon is apart of the wolf kin. Is he going to do anything about it? (Jolyon is a switch, so he can either be a sub or a dom, whichever you wish)

Jason Willis Plot(s):

~Jason Willis is gay. Jason is in denial. Oddly enough, not about being gay. Jason is a bottom and a masochist. However, he will never tell you that, and by masochist he means "can't get it up, unless pain is involved." Out of curiosity, and a friend forcing him to go, Jason heads to a local S&M club. At this club Jason meets a sadist that really wants Jason to hurt, as most sadists do. Will this sadist get Jason to come to terms with his masochistic side?
Times Play: 0
Want Level: 4

Either-or plot(s):

~Oliver Greene/Akira Nakamura has lived in his home town for all of his life, but what happens when a wizard from the 6th century kidnaps him into his time? He's lost and confused. All he knows his this witch wants to kill him so that she can use his body to kill the prince of the country! Oliver/Akira manages to get away only to stumble upon this said prince, who is with another...man?! In order to keep Oliver/Akira quiet the prince throws him into his castle and forces him to stay there. However, Oliver/Akira starts to fall in love with the prince. And maybe the prince is starting to fall for Oliver/Akira as well... Darkness looms around every turn as the wizard is unwilling to give up on killing Oliver/Akira. Will Oliver/Akira survive and make the prince fall for him, or will the evil triumph over good for once and the wizard kill him? (This is a long term rp, that ideally will have a good plot line along with smut. Can possibly have non-consensual sex, with either you or I playing the wizard.)
Want Level: 3

~Akira Nakamura/Oliver Greene is a prince, mistaken for a princess. The poor boy has taken the eye of a royal family trying to marry off their son, a not so charming one at that, obsessed with war, and hard to impress. Not that Akria/Oliver minds too much, since he is really a he and not a she. So what happens when Akira/Oliver's parents decide that they aren't rich enough and tell them he has to marry the prince or be disowned from the family? Can Akira/Oliver woo the prince's heart? (This is a slight flip of the classic sub is the hard one to catch. Like your subs pinning after your doms? You'll like this, I hope.)

~Akira Nakamura/Oliver Greene/Jason Willis had been minding his own business at the bank, making a deposit of his most recent paycheck, when a robber decides to do nothing but rob the bank that Akira/Oliver/Jason is at! What will happen to Akira/Oliver/Jason? Will the robber pay much attention to him, use him as a hostage?

Questions, Comments, Concerns?
If you have any questions, comments, want to rp any of these plots or rp with with any of these characters but with a different plot, please shoot me a PM or leave a notice below, I'll get to you as soon as possible. (Also leave if you want me to PM you with the answer or if leaving here is fine) Thank you!

AlexsSketches

Updated with more plots (Oliver and Either-Or Plots) and changes to want statuses.