You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 01:50:43 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Seeking Role-players for M/M Fan-based Role-play  (Read 329 times)

Offline DraaierTopic starter

Seeking Role-players for M/M Fan-based Role-play
« on: November 03, 2011, 02:34:13 PM »
Okay so having joined this site i guess it is time to find some role-playing partners. I will start out by saying that I only role-play M/M. NO exceptions. That is what i like and that is what I do :)

Now with that out of the way I am currently looking to role-play some fan based things. Below are shows I am interested in roleplaying from and couples that I enjoy from them.

Bleach
Ichigo/ Grimmjow
Shinji/ Nnoitra
Ichigo/ Renji
Ichigo/ Urahara
Renji/ Byakuya

Final Fantasy VII
Cloud/ Zack
Cloud/ Reno
Cloud/ Sephiroth
Zack/ Reno
Zack/ Reno/ Cloud
Reno/ Rufas

Kingdom Hearts
Cloud/ Leon
Demyx/ Zexion
Axel/ Roxas
Sora/ Riku

World of Warcraft
Blood Elf/ Night Elf
Blood Elf/ Troll
Blood Elf/ Blood Elf
Night Elf/ Night Elf
Troll/ Night Elf
Night Elf/ Worgen
Blood Elf/ Worgen
Illidan/ Kael'thas

That is everything I am interested in doing at this time but feel free to ask me about any other couple and even other anime or games you may be interested in and I may be able to work something out.

Plots are something I like to work out with the person more so then just coming up with something myself. I do role-play both in the worlds of the things I like and in A/U. I am not a huge fan of high school and college but will do it for the right plot. I like fantasy and the supernatural a lot and more often then not that catches my fancy.

I will role-play original characters and do have a few favs I play around with but a good plat would need to catch my attention is all.

Thank you for reading and hope to hear from you.