You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 12:23:37 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Harry Potter OC Rp (M/M)  (Read 309 times)

Offline Kira DeantaTopic starter

Harry Potter OC Rp (M/M)
« on: October 27, 2011, 12:10:57 PM »
I am craving doing something in the Harry Potter realm. Iíve gotten into my Harry Potter kick again, which I tend to get into every month.

The time period that Iím looking for is set in the future from the book setting, well around the time that Harryís and everyoneís kids are attending Hogwarts just to make it easier for a time setting.

As for characters, you can play someone from the book or an OC but I will be playing an OC. Iím horrible at getting into character that I didnít create.

I have a few plots in mind depending on the limits of the other person Iím rping with.

Character A has had a crush on Character B since their first year. Though he hasnít vocalized it. Character B is hurt in some kind of accident (Quidditch, potions, magical creatures, etc.). Character A has always had a knack for the healing magic so, he is always helping Madam Pomfrey. When Character B stumbles or is brought into the infirmary, its like a dream come true for Character A. Its while they are there that Character B notices Character A finally and they start to get to know each other.

Or something along those lines. Or a best friend scenario.

The house rivalries are still as strong as ever, not to mention bullies are hiding in the dark places of the castle. Though its nothing new for Character A. Heís always been bullied for some reason or another. Recently its because that its because he came out as gay. So one of the bullies, one that Character A didnít think was so bad (he was rather hot), took him one night andÖ I think you can think of the rest~

Anything else that you can think of I am open to, these are not the only plots or hints of plotlines that Iíll rp~

So if youíre interested just pm me and weíll set something up!

Offline Kira DeantaTopic starter

Re: Harry Potter OC Rp (M/M)
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 10:16:23 PM »
Started to crave Harry Potter again. >.<
I blame fanfiction.