You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 23, 2016, 01:13:26 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Creative F seeking like minded Male for long term Roleplay  (Read 572 times)

Offline Trueroleplayer30Topic starter

Creative F seeking like minded Male for long term Roleplay
« on: October 26, 2011, 11:54:06 AM »
Thanks for taking the time to stop by my thread. All of these idea's involve interracial couples unless  otherwise stated. All  of the ideas are romantic unless otherwise stated but can be changed to suit the players. I've been getting my inspiration from music as of late so some of them are based off the song of the same title. If you find something you like and would like talk about it pm me and we'll talk

The Real Viper

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Randy Orton could have dated a any woman he wanted so why is he with Feara an 23 year old African American waitress and single mother?
The answer is simple according to Randy, because she didn't care about his fame or fortune she wanted to get to know Randal Orton not Randy Orton the pro wrestler. Can their love stand up to his fans and her family?

I Got Nothing

They use to be so happy in the beginning but  now after 8 years of marriage  and  his  constant infidelity they are going out of their way to avoid being around each other. Her family in Mississippi is having a family reunion and they are driving down from Kentucky. Can the 423 mile drive save their marriage or is it time to walk away?

We can't be friends

Eight weeks before their long awaited wedding, he told her he had reenlisted for another 3 years and was leaving in two weeks for his nex deployment. She had waited the first time but this time she wouldn't wait for his return. They had a huge fight ending with him storming out of the apartment they shared. Her pride and anger wouldn't let her call him and work it out. She found out she was pregnant  on what was suppose to be their wedding. Now it's 3 years later and he's back. How will he react to the news of his son and can they pick up the pieces and be a family?"
« Last Edit: October 27, 2011, 04:39:11 AM by Trueroleplayer30 »

Offline Bloody Rose

• Suspended
  • Enchanter
  • I live my life at the moment, nothing else matters
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Creative F seeking like minded Male
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2011, 01:05:34 PM »
I could rp the first or the third one if you like.