You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 11:28:07 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: (Female looking for male partner) (Could use another roleplay!!!)  (Read 758 times)

Offline CasperTopic starter

Hello hello!
I currently just want a partner who can bear with me and who will have some patience with my (stiil) semi-lack of experience.
I like to be literate in a roleplay, which means I would prefer a literate partner, but I won't cut your head off for mistakes. (I make them too!)
I try to be active every day, but I am a student and sometimes I can take more than two days to reply. Please do not think that I have abandoned the RP if this happens.
If you are interested, please PM me with any of your ideas, questions, or concerns.
Though I have no certain cravings or plots, I love to brainstorm with a partner.
It helps make things fair for both participants if we collaborate together.
Thank you much, and let me know if you are interested!

P.S. I enjoy to roleplay over PMs. If this does not suit you, but I really like the story suggested, I am not too stubborn to post in a forum.

Awaiting some ideas now! I have some of my own, so we can discuss more in PMs.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2012, 04:03:20 PM by Casper »

Offline JohnnyBoy

Re: New to E! (Female looking for male partner)
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2011, 09:37:09 PM »
Well, Casper, let me start by saying Welcome to E. ^_^ I haven't been here too long myself.

Second, I would certainly be interested in role-playing with you. I actually have a role-play request thread already made, if you'd like to take a look.

http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=117886.msg5140312#msg5140312

I also want you to know that I'm not set in stone on the contents of that thread. If you want to talk to me about some other kind of scenario, that'd be just fine with me. Shoot me a PM if you're interested!

Re: New to E! (Female looking for male partner)
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2011, 09:40:12 PM »
I shall check it out! ^ ^
Thank you much!

Offline JohnnyBoy

Re: New to E! (Female looking for male partner) (Currently Taken)
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2011, 09:41:36 PM »
No problem!

Re: (Female looking for male partner) (Could use one more roleplay!!)
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2012, 08:27:22 PM »
Updated!

Re: (Female looking for male partner) (Could use another roleplay!!!)
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2012, 04:03:50 PM »
Updated again!!!!