You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 04:30:38 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Infiltration of the Vampire Coven (Interest Check)  (Read 9201 times)

Offline LadyNitrateTopic starter

Re: Infiltration of the Vampire Coven (Interest Check)
« Reply #100 on: November 02, 2011, 11:54:12 AM »
Oh sweet potatoes. I've got to admit, I feel a tiny bit bad for not taking better control of the situation but I'm sorry to say that was entertaining to read..

Offline WhiteTigerForever

• Elliquiy's WTF
  • Dame
  • Seducer
  • Location: Germany;dom/dom story lover and teller;Story driven; Nature is moral absolution, no matter what you have done.
  • Fantasy Imagination Engineer
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #101 on: November 02, 2011, 03:27:54 PM »
I am gently withdrawing from the game because of personal issues in rl... Good luck guys!

Offline DomShark

« Reply #102 on: November 02, 2011, 04:38:05 PM »
I'm interested and planning on dropping my other group RP. Are you still casting for Vampires? I can get a bio up by tonight if so.

« Reply #103 on: November 02, 2011, 04:40:57 PM »
Well, we are one vampire less, so I'd say sure, we could use another vampire. As for another infiltrator, we don't really need one. I've got a plan, okay I don't but I'll make one!

Offline DomShark

« Reply #104 on: November 02, 2011, 05:50:07 PM »
OOC: I'll probably need to revise a time or two. And if one of the Elders wants to be Gavin's "Maker" I can add that in.

Name: Gavrosh “Gavin” LeSangre
Apparent Age: 26
Human: none
Personality: Gavin may seem quiet and analytical at first, but those who know him well recognize him as impulsive and thrill-seeking. He controls his emotions well, but when he is pushed too far he makes no attempt to restrain himself. He tries very hard to stay up on current fashion and slang, a defensive habit that has helped him to adapt over the years. He’s bullheaded and uncompromising when he wants something, but tires quickly once he has it. He has also trained himself over the years to build up a mild immunity to silver.

History/Bio: Gavrosh, was born in France during the early 1800’s, a member of the impoverished lower class. When he was a young man, he was at the forefront of the French Revolutionary War and fought valiantly for months before he was caught on the wrong side of a barricade and cut down by enemy fire.

On the verge of death and low on blood, Gavrosh was pitied by a silent observer who carried him to safety and saved his “life” by sharing his potent, blood with the dieing rebel. The Benefactor was hundreds of years old, and his blood changed the young Frenchman’s destiny forever.

Gavin’s Maker taught him much about discipline and secrecy, but couldn’t give him what he needed most: A reason to live. Gavin went on to fight in World Wars I and II, before eventually immigrating to the United States, going out on his own for the first time since his Second-Life began. Now he serves the Coven, and does whatever is required of him by the older vampires.

His loyalty will be tested in the coming days, and he has yet to declare which of his elders he will support, wanting merely to be on the Winning Side.

Extra: Since he was first turned, Gavin has worn Silver chains around his neck, starting very small and moving up in size as he gained more strength. Now, he is capable of wearing several thick silver chains without much hindrance, and is never seen without at least one chain around his neck.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 03:38:49 AM by DomShark »

« Reply #105 on: November 03, 2011, 08:28:12 AM »
Looks good to me. I was waiting to see if you were going to edit it again and then I went to sleep. I love my sleep.

Offline DomShark

« Reply #106 on: November 03, 2011, 04:04:03 PM »
Looks good to me. I was waiting to see if you were going to edit it again and then I went to sleep. I love my sleep.

Sleep is good. Am I free to post now or are we waiting to recast the other infiltrator?

« Reply #107 on: November 03, 2011, 04:16:18 PM »
Nope, I think I am going to kill him off. So you are indeed free to post.

Offline Foxy Oni

« Reply #108 on: November 03, 2011, 09:13:03 PM »
We should probably have an OOC thread. I think it would be good to define abilities, locations, duties, past histories, etc. And I'm not sure if having a bunch of drama from ex-players in this thread is a good recruiting tool...